Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Molly......You must be exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubs is one hot tamale.....you might not want one of the calender men I posted :laugh: :laugh:

Is all of that real?  Those pictures seem to be some sort of dream world.  If it is real,.. I want to go wherever you went. 

-SZ-

Hey sky,

If you click a picture I posted it should take you to photobucket, I got the pictures from there...just search mountains or waterfalls...

Molly :smitten:

Sky...............You can take one of the hot mamas I posted for ya to the dream world :laugh: :laugh:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/lkk324/hammypwnd_zps4ee1c8d7.gif

This was me at work yesterday. It was so busy it was stupid. I never want another day like that again. Ugh...........It was an awesome money day but just tooooooo hectic. I didn't get to eat until 345! I was dying! Then I came home and died I think. haha

Lisa

I am totally with the mouse. Just blew my low cal day by having what was going to be only 12 pistachios. 250 cals later. Ugh.

Sky...............You can take one of the hot mamas I posted for ya to the dream world :laugh: :laugh:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/lkk324/hammypwnd_zps4ee1c8d7.gif

This was me at work yesterday. It was so busy it was stupid. I never want another day like that again. Ugh...........It was an awesome money day but just tooooooo hectic. I didn't get to eat until 345! I was dying! Then I came home and died I think. haha

Lisa

:laugh: 

I am totally with the mouse. Just blew my low cal day by having what was going to be only 12 pistachios. 250 cals later. Ugh.

ihope,

So funny. I count my pieces, too. I have this app called my fitnesspal. Its cool as it tallies all the calories for the day and you can put in what you want to lose and it will do all the calculations. I got these little mints that are 210 calories for 62 pieces...but I only get lke 1300 calories a day (ha ha) so I put 15 pieces in a little cup and that is my allotment for the day. I am up to next wednesdays servings...LOL...

Hi Sarah, i am using MFP too, it has so many foods already calculated, its great. We are doing the up day down day diet so on down days, I have an allowance of only 400 cals. Mostly its fine but some days it just gets blown big time. I thought i had a pretty good handle on calories after doing a nutrition degree but am horrified at the way the calories add up from seemingly nothing.

One of my problems is lattes which I choose not to live without, 2 down & theres half my down day allowance.

Nuts are a huge trigger food for me so have to count them out in advance & lock the rest away if i dont want to blow it.

You guys should do what I do - I tell people I'm not overweight I'm just short. I should be about 6'5"!

:smitten:

I always count my hunks of transfat and gluten.  I allow myself a total of five pounds a day....sometimes six with the transfat.

It's an OCD-thing....the counting.  Drives me crazy.  Wahhh!

:crazy:

But do you LOOK good? That's the central issue, here, girlie. Looking good and skilled denial if you don't.  8)

But do you LOOK good? That's the central issue, here, girlie. Looking good and skilled denial if you don't.  8)

Oh I look gooooood.  Fabulicious.  For a wart hog.

:crazy: