Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

LISA

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Now our dysfunctional family is whole again!!!

Molly :smitten:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

LISA!!!!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:  you're ALIVE!!!!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

OK! We can change this rescue mission to an Ain't Nobody Got Time for Your Bosses Crap mission.

:muscle: :muscle: :phone::police::oXo::pokey:

She will not get away with this!  :nono:  :tickedoff:

Lets start plotting, girlies!  :heybabe: :heybabe: :sneaky: :sneaky: :socool: :socool:

:smitten:

Lisa...you mean we've been polishing up ole Ironsides, packing buckets of gluten and transfat for the trip....Molly stole a motor cycle...simply because you've been playing Candy Crush????  Here we thought you were abducted by the Beautician Mafia...getting murdalized or something.  Now you go straight to your room with out a bit of transfat.

Well...I've been on the news twice, girlies.  Once when my car was picked up by a tornado and thrown into a grocery store window (with my son and me in it) and the other time was when the news did a story on destructive pets.  They heard about my dog Dylan (through a variety of vets), set up a camera in my house and taped the disaster for broadcast.  It was on CNN!  No, I do not sign autographs.

Now what do we do about Lisa...seems the only thing that needs rescuing is her iPhone....

You are a celebrity!  :angel:

I'm so humbled!  ???

I know! It's like Sampson running away, this thing with Lisa. We are relieved, yes, but we kinda want to slap her around for making us worry. Right? Maybe we can just slap her boss around?

Donna, was the CNN piece that one where they had to take all the kids out of the house because of how the dog used the floor as a bathroom and the kids were rolling around in it? Was that YOU????  :o :o

You are a celebrity!  :angel:

I'm so humbled!  ???

I know! It's like Sampson running away, this thing with Lisa. We are relieved, yes, but we kinda want to slap her around for making us worry. Right? Maybe we can just slap her boss around?

Donna, was the CNN piece that one where they had to take all the kids out of the house because of how the dog used the floor as a bathroom and the kids were rolling around in it? Was that YOU????  :o :o

No...but prolly part of the same series they were running.  My dog took two giant dumps in front of the camera...the proceeded tear all the magazines and books he could reach to shreds...pulled my other dog off the couch by the collar and tried to get her to participate in the destruction.  The crew was supposed to clean up the mess....that was the deal if I let them shoot.  But nooooo...they had to go to dinner.

Reliving this really makes me wanna slap Lisa around.....gotta slap somebody.... :tickedoff:

What...

I didn't get to ride my pink Harley yet  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

What happened to our Road Trip?? :o

I want to meet cute guys on the expressway  :tickedoff:

Why are we talking about dog shit now  :o

8)

What...

I didn't get to ride my pink Harley yet  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

What happened to our Road Trip?? :o

I want to meet cute guys on the expressway  :tickedoff:

Why are we talking about dog shit now  :o

8)

BWAHAHAHA!  We're still going on our road trip, Molly Bond.  Lisa better hide.  Flippister wants to inflict some kind of pain upon her for worrying us like that.  I'm in on that deal....

:crazy:

So where's Flipporina?  I'm ready to rock n' roll!  Is she off grilling herself a nice slab of Elk meat...rinsing out her Monster Underpants....It's ass kicking time, for Pete's sake.

Lisa is back to playing Candy Crush...she better hide....

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I'm ready to kick butt too Donna....the Flip is such a tease.

I'm still thinking about that Beautician Mafia, I think there behind that horrid perm I got in the 80's

Molly :smitten:

Well, I've been decluttering. I know, I know...BORING!  :tickedoff:

So see, we are on this road trip and we are just having conversations along the way. Our main goal is to get there and kick butt! Somebody's butt! Lisa, her boss, the beautician mafia, cute guys on the highway (no wait, no kicking there  ;) ) or the lying film crew who didn't clean up.

Are we there yet?

Well, I've been decluttering. I know, I know...BORING!  :tickedoff:

So see, we are on this road trip and we are just having conversations along the way. Our main goal is to get there and kick butt! Somebody's butt! Lisa, her boss, the beautician mafia, cute guys on the highway (no wait, no kicking there  ;) ) or the lying film crew who didn't clean up.

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?  Did we even start?  Where are we...who am I?  Why do I have this horrible itching under my left boob?  Is it fungus?  Mites?  Fleas? 

Where's all the men?  So far all I've seen is an old fart wearing his pants up to his man-boobs and a very bad comb-over.  Oh...and that guy with a bush growing outta his nose.  Where's all the hunks?

Hang on, Donna! When we get to the Big Wad O GUM, you can lift up your left boob and rest your fungal area against the classy pre chewed surface of the gum. And that place is like our true North and we will all get reoriented.

When nobody's looking we'll grab a hunk for Lisa for her Candy Crush detox. This has turned into a 911 detox mission. Are you girlies up to it?

We will need

Even doses of previously chewed gum

Straps to hold her down (leather preferred)

Life size poster of Hugh Laurie to distract me.

Diet coke

Bacon

Cheetos

Did I forget anything?

Did someone say Cheetoz???????????????????????????/ :o :o :o

And Leather straps???????????? Who knew Flippy was so kinky...................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lisa does not deserve the leather straps...I may an old broad but I still like to be tied up now and then.  Those babies are mine!

Flippity...I think we need to add deep fried pound cake to our list.  And Raid for my fungus/mites on my boobular area.

So...I still wanna know...where are all the hunks of burning love??

Here ya go, Donna. A veritable HUNK...with a bit of a benzo belly...

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/imagesCA8ZGC4Z.jpg

Here ya go, Donna. A veritable HUNK...with a bit of a benzo belly...

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/imagesCA8ZGC4Z.jpg

Okay girlies...this hunk is mine!  Nope, nope...you can't have him.  Stop whining....he is a one woman man.