Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

:2funny: :2funny: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOL Laura.......see, this tapering thing can be deadly! Just ask Martin.  We need medical supervision.

Whatddya mean, Betsy! CRAP brain!  I mean CPAP brain?  :thumbsup:  but you know younlove little flippy! Look at the picture again - she's so cute!

Ok, who else has a funny story??  And Laura, where have you been??????

Oh my goodness Flip.. that looked wrong... Opps sorry... sometimes I write incorrectly.... :(    :smitten: :smitten:

Anyone else claim that's a picture of them?

I thought Laura would be in there.

Looks like her legs. :thumbsup::socool:

Ohhhh you Dave, bad boy  :tickedoff: You shouldn't be peeping thru my window taking pictures of me. Yep I have beaultiful legs  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Flip I have been busy busy busy. I finished with my bedroom  :yippee: even de- cluttered it yesterday. Plus I have been online a lot trying to find some things in my country I'm looking for. It's so hard to run errands long distance. I'm exhausted with all the running  :laugh:. I'm back and I hope to have a lot of fun.

Tell me now Flip, where did you get those emos ? :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:( if tears don't work, I'll have to use the muscle)

So I was browsing around BB and I smell something funky...I come to this thread and find out everyone's farting over here!!  :laugh: LOL my husband would LOVE this thread!  ;D

Oh, forgot!  MargoN directed me to Sherv.net

There's a little tab that says get codes and you can cut and paste the URL code. It even works on my iPad. Charlie is using something like smiley.com but I can't get it to work.  We've already used most of the fart codes, unfortunately.  :'(

Yes that online shopping can be exhausting!!! I'm so proud of you for all your work. You know Dave was lurking, watching through the window! Yikes!  :laugh:  now you're all practiced up to come to my place.  The longer you wait, the harder it will be, my friend!  Now I'm getting a pile of  Stuff stacking up around my chair. It's getting dangerous!!! Help!!

Do you like your new furniture?  Did Martin enjoy watching you put it together from his perch on the couch?  :laugh:  and Mr Star, Geronimo? Is he purring?

So I was browsing around BB and I smell something funky...I come to this thread and find out everyone's farting over here!!  :laugh: LOL my husband would LOVE this thread!  ;D

Hi Sassy!  It's just so intellectual over here!!!!  It's mostly my fault. I have a 12 year old boys fixation on bodily functions! Hehe

Flip x

Thanks for understanding my faux pas Flip  :hug:

Quite a few summers ago I was visiting my mother.. It was quite hot and I decided to go for a quick swim in the ocean..

Being too lazy to get all my gear I borrowed a pair of my mum's shoes...

Went to the beach and ended up staying a while... and when I got back to my car the road had melted and it was very, very sticky..

When I went to get into the car her shoes just sunk  into the tar so bad that I couldn't get them out....

Soo, I just unlaced them, stepped in and drove off, leaving the two shoes sunk in the road... They looked so funny and I was too embarrassed to go back and get them  :laugh: :laugh:

A cute little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady returns. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts, although still silent, stink terribly".

"Good," the doctor said. "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny::clap: :clap:

Betsy the road melted???? How can a road melt?? Ah I know it's made of gingerbread!!! Yes that must be it. That is one very hot day!! Yikes!!!!!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

MargoN - what's that you say????  That poor doctor!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Pftttttttt - ocean breeze

Pfttttttt - summer rain.    :laugh:

A cute little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady returns. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts, although still silent, stink terribly".

"Good," the doctor said. "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Martin always says the same " My farts are odorless"  :laugh: Yeah right  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/farting/fart-in-elevator.gif

Yeahhhh found it  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love my new bedroom. Martin didn't even arrive home early from his job as he promised me to help me.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

OK I'll go to help you with the de clutter but not farting torture OK. I'll wait until your taper is more advanced http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/giggling.gif

Well My Girlies and Dave PJ :hug::hug::hug::hug:

What will i do without my sparks next week...i am starting to have w/ds :laugh: :laugh:

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/electric.gif

Thank you all for the support and FlipN for the party thread. Its amazing what challenges we can face.

Well speaking for me this thread got me thro the last week, just reading what you were up to made my day

Having a laugh on here i feel i could take on the world.

love you guys

MargoN :smitten: :smitten:

I know MargoN. It's gotten me through some dark days, too.  It's like our little local pub or something. We can all meet here and put the troubles behind us for a little bit. I adore the way everyone has the courage to play, no matter how silly it is.

So, Ms MargoN,  I knew you should have tapered your sparks.  You will be in serious withdrawal next week.  Maybe you can have the cutest one come back and check a switch!  Every day!!  :laugh:

So, Ms MargoN,  I knew you should have tapered your sparks.  You will be in serious withdrawal next week.

Your so right FlipN :-*  you best not fart near me or sparks will fly!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe you can have the cutest one come back and check a switch!  Every day!!  ]

Already on the case, i am putting my finger in all the sockets trying to get electrified :laugh: :laugh:

I resolve to do better!!!  The covers were billowing with gas last night. It looked like a hurricane between the sheets.  :o. Sampson left in a huff. As soon as I finish this package of beanitos.......

I need some this morning - Beanitos.....you know how after a really hard night of partying when you get up you feel terrible and you tell yourself, OK, I'll just have one drink today and I'll feel better ? A little hair of the dog?  That's what I need. Just one beanito. Just one. Well, there are only 20 left.. So.... :yippee: I'll quit tomorrow.

I know, I know, Laura, they down regulate my fart suppression receptors. You've told me this. I should have listened. I won't stray after today.  8)

Oh, This leads to a real story. My sister and I traveled by car from Texas to Colorado for her sons graduation. On the way, we ate junk food. We shared a bed. I was rumbling and gurgling and needing to fart bad. I waited until she was snoring lightly before I let one out. Trouble is, it was a long one and others were just lined up in there trying to escape. And I was in real pain, guys!!

I thought I'd gotten away with, but then my sister jumped out of bed and started yelling, "Gas leak! There's a gas leak! Call 911. Open the windows. Get everyone out of the house !" she's  struggling with the windows. She won't calm down enough to let me explain it was me. All the commotion woke her ex husband up and he came running. He checked it out and said, "it's not a gas leak, gas leaks don't smell that bad!"

I have never lived that down. And Charlie, they talked about suppositories, but not the nicotine kind!

Now when someone farts, my sister and I say, "Call 911". She's as sick as I am! :2funny:

OMG Flip!! I am DYING laughing! I love you so much!!!

LibbNy

nite, nite girls and boys.

I'll stop by tomorrow. Guess where I am now???? at the movies :yippee:. I have a lady next to me eating popcorn and already can smell the farts  :laugh:

This makes me think of our loved flip and her farts :laugh:

love ya guys

Lau

My, my, Dave. How debonair you are in that suit. So much better than your skivvies or you Merlin robe!  Is that Sarah? You're a lucky man!

Happy valentines day !

Happy one year off benzos to Zenith!!

Hey Dave,

I didn't know Sara was a shoe addict  :laugh:.

FLIIIIIPPPPP, she needs an intervention  :laugh:. We need a taper plan........

Dave, I see you are a master on the picture posting  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes Laura,

Her shoe cupboard, yes she has a big, big one just for shoes. And small feet.  Every bl--dy pair she ever bought - never throws one away and she's so many it takes her a year to do the shoe cycle and these are just the ones she wears. Half of them she bought just to look at. ???

Think she's way too far gone for intervention but be my guest.

Let me have one of you and I'll practise posting it.  :laugh:

What you doing for Valentine. Martin I suppose.  :-\

:smitten: :smitten: :-*