Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

As much as I'd like to have you guys think I'm altruistic, this blubber is EASY to want to get rid of.  :-\

So, you see, I'm being very selfish.  :'(

The teeth? No way. :tickedoff: Sorry my gap tooth friend. You'll just have to whistle when you talk.  :-*

You can have the frizzy ends of my hair for your eye lashes, though.  :D. It will look like you have fuzzy caterpillars crawling on your eyes!  :thumbsup:

:smitten:

Flippister...How many teeth does a person REALLY need?  You need a couple in the front for gnawing and chomping, and a few in the back for grinding.  You prolly have four 'grinders' so pry one of those babies loose and SHARE!    I know you have a gnarly toe nail  so I'll trade you.  My toenails are impeccable and and envy to all that gaze upon them.  Ponder this  logical exchange.  Do you want me to have to blenderize my food for all time?

Still no Lisa.  This is a job for Old Ironsides and a trip to NJ.  I hate to do this but desperate times call for drastic measures.  Anyone else wanna go with me?  Maybe people will feel sorry for us and throw us loose change.....

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go! Pick me! Anything to escape the freaking mundane, mind numbing boredom of everyday existence. 'Cept let's go to Maryland where Lisa actually lives, ok?  :D

Instead of bar hopping, we will salon hop. Wait! We don't even know what she looks like. Better idea...we will go to every veterinarian office in the state with a picture of Snickers in hand until we find her! Will you be pushing me in Old Iron Sides?

I'll make you a deal, girlie...if you push me, when we get there and rescue her, I'll give you one of my molars in exchange for your toenail. Deal? Surely Lisa will be well connected with a transplant surgeon or two.

When do we leave?

I'll go! Pick me! Anything to escape the freaking mundane, mind numbing boredom of everyday existence. 'Cept let's go to Maryland where Lisa actually lives, ok?  :D

Instead of bar hopping, we will salon hop. Wait! We don't even know what she looks like. Better idea...we will go to every veterinarian office in the state with a picture of Snickers in hand until we find her! Will you be pushing me in Old Iron Sides?

I'll make you a deal, girlie...if you push me, when we get there and rescue her, I'll give you one of my molars in exchange for your toenail. Deal? Surely Lisa will be well connected with a transplant surgeon or two.

When do we leave?

We can leave as soon as you get back from your visit with Dr. BB.  I thought you'd be pushing ME in Old Ironsides.  Wait...Molly is easily dooped and gullible sympathetic to old ladies...for a Zagnut candy bar and a Moon Pie, she will push both of us.  I get shot gun, though.

Can we stop and see the World's biggest wad of gum?  Please?  It's on route...

Hey Donna,

Don't forget the 2 teeth needed to open ketchup packets at McDonald's, there very important to my survival...one of my favorite recipes is

Tomato Soup,

6 packets ketchup

2 cups boiling water

Stir well

:)

A Road Trip, I'm going..

This brings back memories of our last RT to Arizona for the Mayan Rapture...

You and Old Ironside sitting there in the desert next to the road waiting for everyone to show up, (and i don't think that was loose change people were throwing at you)

while I was in the middle of some woods with Big Foot dazed and confused.

Flip and Lisa standing naked at the temple fighting over who would be sacrificed first..

Yes, you've already got us going to the wrong state Donna so this should be fun.. :2funny:

I'll gladly push you both.

When we find Lisa I tell her the words of wisdom that has been passed down from generation to generation in my family,

"Don't do as I do, Do as I say"  :)

Look out Maryland NJ here we come...

Molly  8)

:laugh: :laugh:

You girlies are PERFECT for a road trip! Donna, we just need a whole bunch of ketchup packets to get Molly Bond to do anything! Maybe Lisa will dye her head all blond again when we get there!

Exactly what is shotgun on a wheelchair? Does that mean yure in my lap? Will all those butt warts you have? This isn't gonna work, people!

Sigh, the Mayans days. I miss them.  :'(

This is shotgun Flip

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll238/geneapro/Decorated%20images/Armed-wheelchair--15078.jpg

8)

Which one are you taking this time Donna, Red or Black??

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/lightweight0_3/wheelchair.jpg

8)

Let's take BOTH of them! In fact, let's all have our own and there will be no pushing!  :thumbsup:

Can you see us creeping barreling along the highway onnthese babies? Lisa is going to be utterly embarrassed and humiliated SO happy to see us!

This is shotgun Flip

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll238/geneapro/Decorated%20images/Armed-wheelchair--15078.jpg

8)

I want THIS one!  It's got an assault rifle and leather seats!  What else could an aging old broad vibrant young woman ask for?  So...where will we meet?  can you girles astro-project? (or is it astrol-prject...astral-project).  Let's rock and roll....

Let's meet at the worlds biggest wad of gum! Where is that exactly?

It's in East Swamp Water Pennsylvania.  Don't look too purty when going into this town...The men folk tend to slobber.  But the wad of gum is fabulous...spearmint.  Now where's Molly? 

OMG I haven't even washed my hair yet :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

And I have to pick out my ride, I'm thinking pick Ironsidette.. :-*

Oh darlink...your ride is tres fab!  But...we will be moving along at 5MPH and you have this awesome machine that defies gravity....how will we keep up with you?  Can we tie our wheel chairs to your fender?  I mean Lisa is in crisis and we can't inch along.  What if the Beautician Mafia is torturing her....waxing her upper lip with duct tape or plucking her eyebrows with a pair of pliers?  They are known for such things, you know.  I read this in The Beautician Mafia Daily Review.

Flippy might be at Dr. BB... :smitten:

No, Flippy is here.  :D

Dr BB decided to go save the world today. I hear he's out picking up little winos and addicts from the highway. Apparently a few old ladies decided to get on the Interstqte in their souped up wheelchairs, pulled by a fancy pink motorcycle. I guess is wasn't pretty.  :'(

Have you guys considered, given the urgency of Lisas plight, that we might consider driving in a regular car? We gotta get there, girlies. She NEEDS us. I just hope we aren't too late.  8)

No Flip, a regular car never crossed out minds.  :o

Saving Lisa is top priority... :)

The Beautician Mafia ...I saw they break girls nails on Americas Most Wanted.  :-\

Well have to be sneaky.

8)

No, Flippy is here.  :D

Dr BB decided to go save the world today. I hear he's out picking up little winos and addicts from the highway. Apparently a few old ladies decided to get on the Interstqte in their souped up wheelchairs, pulled by a fancy pink motorcycle. I guess is wasn't pretty.  :'(

Have you guys considered, given the urgency of Lisas plight, that we might consider driving in a regular car? We gotta get there, girlies. She NEEDS us. I just hope we aren't too late.  8)

But Flippy...cars are so booooooring.  I know Lisa is in trouble but if Molly pulled us behind her, we could get there just as fast.  And think of all the men we would see on route...close up and personal!  This is a desperate mission, I know...but why not have fun along the way?  Plus, we might get on the news!  I love it when that happens!

OMG  :o. Donna only has one leg!!!!!  :o

Poor baby. And she NEVER complains. No wonder she needs old Iron Sides and feels so I secure without it. Molly, we can never say anything again about cars and such.

I guess we could get a van where she could just roll old Iron Sides right up in there, right? Ok, let's be very sensitive.

And don't go running around flaunting both legs, ok?