Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa,  your even disgustingly cute when you puke..

Now this girl can clean a Fish...do it Lisa just do it...Make Boo Boo proud..

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr75/testlight/P7082145.jpg

Molly :smitten:

Boo Boo would clean the fish on her bed then eat the guts.  AND...she wouldn't share with her Boo Boo family either.

:smitten:

Donna we both know the bed makes for some good fish cleaning or else they wouldn't put up signs telling people not to do it.....all those bed bugs add to the flavor..Grammas secret recipe :thumbsup:

I believe that's called "Poor Mans Caviar"...yummmmmy

I don't blame her for not sharing...Good Stuff...only 10 cents a pound...

8)

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD :o :o :o

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/loveleyton/Chuck%20gifs/Ewww.gif

This "girly girl" just can't take it.............I've had it up to my eyeballs with the dang stink bugs and now they tell me the sukadas are coming. I mean WTH!!!!!!!! There is only just so much one girl can take. What if they like get into my makeup and hair products? I mean OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/lkk324/mad%20crying%20and%20omg/340x-2_zpsd13a5099.gif

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa,  your even disgustingly cute when you puke..

Now this girl can clean a Fish...do it Lisa just do it...Make Boo Boo proud..

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr75/testlight/P7082145.jpg

Molly :smitten:

Boo Boo would clean the fish on her bed then eat the guts.  AND...she wouldn't share with her Boo Boo family either.

Donna we both know the bed makes for some good fish cleaning or else they wouldn't put up signs telling people not to do it.....all those bed bugs add to the flavor..Grammas secret recipe :thumbsup:

I believe that's called "Poor Mans Caviar"...yummmmmy

I don't blame her for not sharing...Good Stuff...only 10 cents a pound...

8)

She looks like someone I know.

I can't keep my husband off the damn wood pile...any suggestions??  >:(

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac110/jdfromfla/hillbilly-naked-insane_zps51e1639e.jpg

Molly Bond  8)

You are a Wood Pile Tease, Molly Bond.  Now I want the Hubs to strip naked and sit on top of a stack of logs.  See what w/d does to a person???  All we need is some dueling banjos.

You're going to have to get yourself into a 12 Step Program, Molly Bond.  Lisa Withdrawals can be very painful and unduring.  Night sweats, drooling, explosive diarrhea, projectile vomiting, fainting upon standing and incontinence.  Sort of like Cymbalta.  So check your local paper and find a program immediately.

And I think it's acceptable to cruise by Lisas blog once every hour and just look around and smell it, maybe even lick something. Do this for a week and then start cutting back - maybe once every two hours. It will only take you about 6 months and you won't even miss Lisa.

Poor Molly.  :therethere: :therethere:

We are here for you... :smitten: :smitten:

And I think it's acceptable to cruise by Lisas blog once every hour and just look around and smell it, maybe even lick something. Do this for a week and then start cutting back - maybe once every two hours. It will only take you about 6 months and you won't even miss Lisa.

Poor Molly.  :therethere: :therethere:

We are here for you... :smitten: :smitten:

Yes...this is prolly more effective than a 12 Step Program.  Looking, smelling and licking has much more power than yammering away to a bunch of Lisa Addicts who are there for the free coffee.

Where is Lisa, anyway?  Did I miss something?  Did the Mayans beam her up?  Is she HEALED?  What?