Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

Margo, that's them!!!!! You're so smart.  Mine are black bean, though.  Thanks for having my back and proving they DO exist.  I bet someone would have accused me of faking it and blaming my offending end on beans!

Charlie, now you know - they're for real  :pokey:

:smitten:

FlipN

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/smoking/rauch04.gif 

Hi gals,caugh..Ka.ka...ka...kakaka!! Excuse me!  :-[ But I've been a little busy...Hak..huh,ka..kaa..excuse me!  :-[ Well, I saw the

Beanitos and got real hungry and jealous!  so I have been eating and Hack kaka bla ummm ka...Excuse me!  I have no idea what's wrong with my throat!

Love,

Coughing Charlie

Hey Charlie, have you ever considered quitting cutting back?  Maybe to 23 1/2 a day. One for each waking hour?  You can do it!!  Or you can taper your puffs. 

Count the puffs you take on your next smoke. It it's 20, then taper 10% to 18 and so on.

You can do this!!!!

Well FlipN :-* your gunna be sick of these but i had to go get you exactly what you want ::):smitten:

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/product_black_bean_on.png

CHARLIE!!!!! pack in the fags NOW!!!!  OK!!!!We love you too much :smitten: :smitten:

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/smoking/rauch27.gif

For crying out loud, Flip!  I can't have any wine, cake, icecream, B12, almost everything I enjoy already! :tickedoff:

But I'll puff taper for you because you're having to do a double taper too. :hug:

Can you go over that math in explicit detail again? :2funny:

Love,

Double tapering Charlie

Matgarita, :smitten:

I'm tapering now... :o:-[  It's almost been 5 minutes.  Didn't Flip tell you?  She's helping me with my taper puffs. :-\

Love,

Charlie

Well FlipN :-* your gunna be sick of these but i had to go get you exactly what you want ::):smitten:

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/product_black_bean_on.png

CHARLIE!!!!! pack in the fags NOW!!!!  OK!!!!We love you too much :smitten: :smitten:

That's it. Or is it that's THEM!  They are yummy.  Help me time my farting taper, too, being beans and all.

You're just a doll MargoN!!!!!!!

Matgarita, :smitten:

I'm tapering now... :o:-[  It's almost been 5 minutes.  Didn't Flip tell you?  She's helping me with my taper puffs. :-\

Love,

Charlie

Charlie, for today, just do 18 puffs once an hour.  We will see what your symptoms are tomorrow.

Oh, here's an idea!  You know they make pain med suppositories???????

Nite Nite FlipN The farting Princess :smitten:

Nite Nite Charlie The Fag ash Queen :smitten:

love you guys

MargoN ::)

REMEMBER TO SLOW TAPER....FlipN cross your legs let it out nice and slow Charlie do the same with your mouth :laugh: :laugh:

Nite MargoN - love you too! Are you in sparky withdrawal??  :laugh:

Nite Charlie - what did you think of the nicotine suppository idea?  :thumbsup: love you.

Flippy :smitten:

Charlie, for today, just do 18 puffs once an hour.  We will see what your symptoms are tomorrow.

Oh, here's an idea!  You know they make pain med suppositories?

WHAT???!!!!!  NOOOooooo!!! :o :o :o

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb024.gif

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What happened here????? I don't show up in 2 days and I you all go crazy farting, eating, dancing, drinking, singing, smoking, climbing stairs. Now I understand, you all were too busy here, poor me all alone  :'( :'( :'(. My knees hurt and my back  :'( :'( :'(

While I have been away I can see that Flip is doing something wrong with the farting taper  :laugh:

First beanitos  :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:. Beanitos for your belly is like alcohol during benzo w/d. So now will you do this seriously or  :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle::2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I forgot to tell you too that you have to be gentle during the taper OK, never go cold turkey from farting OK. It can be a disaster  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I'll give more tips tomorrow my farting friend.  :laugh:

Oh, Flip!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You really did cause an injury this time! :tickedoff:  You are hilarious!

Love,

Charlie

What happened here?? I don't show up in 2 days and I you all go crazy farting, eating, dancing, drinking, singing, smoking, climbing stairs. Now I understand, you all were too busy here, poor me all alone  . My knees hurt and my back 

While I have been away I can see that Flip is doing something wrong with the farting taper 

First beanitos  . Beanitos for your belly is like alcohol during benzo w/d. So now will you do this seriously or  ? 

I forgot to tell you too that you have to be gentle during the taper OK, never go cold turkey from farting OK. It can be a disaster 

I'll give more tips tomorrow my farting friend. 

Hi Laura! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I know it's been out of control!  Thank God you're back!  Flip was the ring leader and Margarita even yelled at me!  Because Flip didn't tell her I was already tapering my puffs! :tickedoff:

We are all just so over stimulated! :highfive: :highfive:  I feel like I've had 50 cups of coffee!  I need to rest now.  It's been a wild couple of days.  I feel safer now that you're finally back to return some semblance of sanity. :muscle::police:

But seriously, Laura.  I didn't do anything.  I just meekly followed along. ???

I hope you feel better... :hug:

Love, :smitten:

Charlie

I resolve to do better!!!  The covers were billowing with gas last night. It looked like a hurricane between the sheets.  :o. Sampson left in a huff. As soon as I finish this package of beanitos.......

I need some this morning - Beanitos.....you know how after a really hard night of partying when you get up you feel terrible and you tell yourself, OK, I'll just have one drink today and I'll feel better ? A little hair of the dog?  That's what I need. Just one beanito. Just one. Well, there are only 20 left.. So.... :yippee: I'll quit tomorrow.

I know, I know, Laura, they down regulate my fart suppression receptors. You've told me this. I should have listened. I won't stray after today.  8)

Oh, This leads to a real story. My sister and I traveled by car from Texas to Colorado for her sons graduation. On the way, we ate junk food. We shared a bed. I was rumbling and gurgling and needing to fart bad. I waited until she was snoring lightly before I let one out. Trouble is, it was a long one and others were just lined up in there trying to escape. And I was in real pain, guys!!

I thought I'd gotten away with, but then my sister jumped out of bed and started yelling, "Gas leak! There's a gas leak! Call 911. Open the windows. Get everyone out of the house !" she's  struggling with the windows. She won't calm down enough to let me explain it was me. All the commotion woke her ex husband up and he came running. He checked it out and said, "it's not a gas leak, gas leaks don't smell that bad!"

I have never lived that down. And Charlie, they talked about suppositories, but not the nicotine kind!

Now when someone farts, my sister and I say, "Call 911". She's as sick as I am! :2funny:

Hey Flippy,

:2funny:  I can always count on you to make me laugh!  Your story was hysterical! :laugh: 

On a serious note - I think it's time we talk about you checking into an inpatient rehabilitation center.  Don't be ashamed, a lot of people need the extra help. :hug:  I just don't know if you are going to be able to taper the gas problem on your own.  Sure, Laura can help you with a taper plan but is it safe?  Is this taper safe for Larry and Sampson?  I know you love them both very much and would feel terrible if you ended up blowing up the house.  Right?  Come on let's be honest here. :-\

I'm sorry if I seem too blunt but I care.  I care a lot. :'(

Let me know.  I'll help in any way I can. :thumbsup:

Love,

Caring Charlie

I suppose, Charlie, that you're planning an intervention? Here's my sister's number.

506 - 555- 9999. she will help and she has first hand knowledge.  We traveled a lot in the back seat of the car when I was little (yes, I was little for 30 minutes, growing up). I have a clear memory of my brother holding my backside out the window. Once he almost dropped me. I was scrambling and lost a thong to the highway  - the foot kind, not the knickers kind. (Mind out of gutter, Charlie)

So my brother would help, too! My mom, not so much - I inherited this problem from her.  It's genetic! What can I do?????  That's why we can't have Mom over for steak today. The house might blow up with both of us here!  :idiot:

:2funny: :2funny:

Hi everyone ;D  How are we all doing?

FlipN, remember the CRAP machine? ;D  Well I've just worked out that your blog name is not Flip brain!

I was wondering for ages!  Not that you are not brainy or anything, It's just that I read... Oh never mind ;D:laugh:

I resolve to do better!!!  The covers were billowing with gas last night. It looked like a hurricane between the sheets.  :o. Sampson left in a huff. As soon as I finish this package of beanitos.......

I need some this morning - Beanitos.....you know how after a really hard night of partying when you get up you feel terrible and you tell yourself, OK, I'll just have one drink today and I'll feel better ? A little hair of the dog?  That's what I need. Just one beanito. Just one. Well, there are only 20 left.. So.... :yippee: I'll quit tomorrow.

I know, I know, Laura, they down regulate my fart suppression receptors. You've told me this. I should have listened. I won't stray after today.  8)

Oh, This leads to a real story. My sister and I traveled by car from Texas to Colorado for her sons graduation. On the way, we ate junk food. We shared a bed. I was rumbling and gurgling and needing to fart bad. I waited until she was snoring lightly before I let one out. Trouble is, it was a long one and others were just lined up in there trying to escape. And I was in real pain, guys!!

I thought I'd gotten away with, but then my sister jumped out of bed and started yelling, "Gas leak! There's a gas leak! Call 911. Open the windows. Get everyone out of the house !" she's  struggling with the windows. She won't calm down enough to let me explain it was me. All the commotion woke her ex husband up and he came running. He checked it out and said, "it's not a gas leak, gas leaks don't smell that bad!"

I have never lived that down. And Charlie, they talked about suppositories, but not the nicotine kind!

Now when someone farts, my sister and I say, "Call 911". She's as sick as I am! :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

This is just too funny.

Here is a real story too.  ;)

One night hubby started having bad chest pain. We were so worried and about to call 911. He said "I'll go to lay down and if you see that I got worse just call 911" So I followed if him and when he started breathing deeply he complained of more pain and 2 seconds later a very loud noise came out from his rear end. Yesssss a gas was killing my poor hubby  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:. After the long noise fart he came back to life and get up like nothing happened.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. After that incident when he feels pressure on his chest he knows a damn fart is trying to kill him.

So Flip be gentle or the farts may want to kill you too.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have 2 others stories but those are for later  :laugh: :laugh:

Heyyyy where did you get all those emos????? I want them please  :'( :'(. Can I have the link please  :'( :'(

:2funny: :2funny: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOL Laura.......see, this tapering thing can be deadly! Just ask Martin.  We need medical supervision.

Whatddya mean, Betsy! CRAP brain!  I mean CPAP brain?  :thumbsup:  but you know younlove little flippy! Look at the picture again - she's so cute!

Ok, who else has a funny story??  And Laura, where have you been??????