Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

I think a party thread is in order!!

I thrive on community interaction and fun. So if you like witty repartee, or just plain silliness, this will be a light place for you to visit.  We get ample seriousness in other places. Let's lighten it up on this thread. Let's laugh out loud. Let's have tears rolling down our legs - I mean cheeks. Let's rejoice in being alive and able to laugh!  :yippee: Join in. It will be FUN!! Cookies or the snack of your choice will always be fresh.  :D

So last night, I had a dream that was too off color to tell, but the plot was ever so clever. I woke up laughing. As in snorting, belly shaking. A first. I felt good! Also a first. I realize I must laugh to live. I must co-create inane humor with others to connect. I must!

When I got up, my hair had fought it's way out of the pony tail enough to be hanging in my face. I'm trying to control it enough to see to walk. I notice the texture is odd. I have always had this widows peak thingy going on and when I look at myself this morning, I swear, the first 3 inches of hair from that widows peak back has morphed overnight.

Instead of the usual frizzy hair, it has gone one step further and now looks like pubic hair or armpit hair. It's about 18 inches long and it is trying to stand up!! I pull it back, talk on the phone for three hours and recheck it. Yep, still there. I wet it down. I use the blow dryer. I try the flat iron. Now I have singed fuzzy hair standing up at a different angle.

No serious answers please. What has caused this? I've heard of going gray over night, but head hair to armpit (or worse) hair? Really?!

:2funny:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of the usual frizzy hair, it has gone one step further and now looks like pubic hair or armpit hair. It's about 18 inches long and it is trying to stand up!! I pull it back, talk on the phone for three hours and recheck it. Yep, still there. I wet it down. I use the blow dryer. I try the flat iron. Now I have singed fuzzy hair standing up at a different angle.

yuuuuuckkkk, SHAVE IT, SHAVE IT, SHAVE IT  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Now the truth, are you sure the crazy, stand up hair, demented neighbor isn't you??????

Love this thread  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hugs

laura

That's almost exactly what it looks like but it wants ti stand straight up! Its stringy and wirey. How do you know what I look like??

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: I saw you the other night wondering for the bloghood  :laugh: :laugh:

Mmmmm lets see shave your hear and get a nice soft wig  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The pink rope is adorable. I was afraid to see you indecent but I see you cover yourself pretty well.

Well if I put the uni brow and the nasal strip then I'll me making a self portrait  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Ha ha, you know Flip benzos and stars go hand to hand  :laugh: :laugh:

Ohh Martin was having a blind episode when he met me. Once he recovered the sight it was too late. My Mom told him : not returned accepted  :2funny: :2funny: 

Hey, maybe he could wrap you up in a big box and ship you to Argentina. You could get back in the box when you were done visiting and she could put "return to sender" on the box.

Be sure to pack your glade, cause it's gonna get stinky in that box for a week! Phew!! :o

Ha a week if I'm soooo lucky. It can take forever, you Know Flip 3rd world post office isn't so efficient. But good idea. Do you know that a lady from Cuba arrived to New york in a box a few years ago? ( that is truth)

Really? In a box? With little air holes? And a pee can? After all that I hope they let her stay!!

I think everyone is sleeping or our humor is too juvenile. I like this because everybody can join in and nobody has to clean up.

Question Laura: You know all that "stuff" that accumulates behind toilets? Where, pray reel, does that come from? Ar there dirty little bathroom bunnies playing back there? Is it only in poor people's houses like mine? Or do rich people get it too?  What do you think?

Jeet breakfast?

That's almost exactly what it looks like but it wants ti stand straight up! Its stringy and wirey. How do you know what I look like??

Flip i thought you might look a bit more like this

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/bad-hair-day2.jpg#

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Margo! That's so close, It's scary!  Just give that little top notch several more inches and make it wiry like gorilla hair, smooth back the ears, squint the eyes and that's ME!

:2funny: :2funny:

Oh, please tell us your funniest story from your rewiring fiasco. Do tell!  :angel:

Hey BBs  :mybuddy:

I love club houses, can this be the neighborhood club house?  No one has to clean, everyone can bring their favorite pillow to throw down, same with curtains, throw rugs, lamps and music.  We can be a collection of us in decor.

Hey Flip if you shave you will have to use that hair color I saw advertised on tv that comes in a spray can. Supposably it covers up the grey and always matchs your color.  I'm sure it would work just on the scalp, might have to put down some painters tape before spraying to mark your widows peak, then spray and peel.  Let me know how it does for you.

Or the other option is mustache wax.  Yelp just wax those babies down, you can even put a part down the middle and have mustache horns on each side.  Styling baby, you would be styling.. :thumbsup:

I have heard shock to the system doing some strange things to ones hair, like making you turn white grey over night, or falling out, or dull and life less, but pub hair in one spot?  Maybe you spent the night with your fingers in that area circling round and round in your funny dream.  Don't know. 

I think the mustache wax is your best option, the color in the can may drip down your face if it gets wet from a hot flash or rain. 

Party.........I'm for it, especially if there are pj parties.  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Sally  :angel:

HeHe! You're so smart Sally! Now I understand why you no longer have regular customers in your hairdressing business!  :2funny: here, got gray, let's just spray it? Feeling like orange or pink today?

What do you think about dreadlocks with beads? Who is it on here that crochets beads - is that Pommy? Gotta get her over here for advice.

We put our heads together and we can solve anything!!!  Laura - I need my PJs now! We are having a slumber party!

Sally is your hair pretty? Oh, now I get it. You have pretty hair so you feel secure enough to tell me just to spray or wax mine down. I'm just an under privileged CinderFlipper.  :o

Question Laura: You know all that "stuff" that accumulates behind toilets? Where, pray reel, does that come from? Ar there dirty little bathroom bunnies playing back there? Is it only in poor people's houses like mine? Or do rich people get it too?  What do you think?

Jeet breakfast?

That comes from ages of not cleaning  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

And rich people don't have that problem because they have housekeepers that clean behind the toilet often  :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Flip,

I'm with Laura on this one shave it. And then grow enough under arm hair to allow you to do a good old comb over. It will be so subtle no one would will ever notice Flip.... :laugh:

All The Colours In The Rainbow

Zipper  :smitten:

x

oH!  :-[

But I swear I cleaned back there the last time I clipped my toenails (one went flying back there) and that's only been about 10 showers ago. So if I take a shower every 3rd day, times 10, that's only 30 days! Is that too long?  :laugh: :laugh:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2r6i0qu.jpg

OK Flip chose from those 3 and let the others for another gal OK

Yeahhhhh pajama party :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Maybe Sally can fix our hairs  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

oH!  :-[

But I swear I cleaned back there the last time I clipped my toenails (one went flying back there) and that's only been about 10 showers ago. So if I take a shower every 3rd day, times 10, that's only 30 days! Is that too long?  :laugh: :laugh:

Yep kind of too long Flip.  :laugh: :laugh: Ohhhh come onnnnn clip your nails and shower more often  :tickedoff:

Hi Flip,

I'm with Laura on this one shave it. And then grow enough under arm hair to allow you to do a good old comb over. It will be so subtle no one would will ever notice Flip.... :laugh:

All The Colours In The Rainbow

Zipper  :smitten:

x

Hahaha. I can just see myself holding my arms straight up every time I went somewhere.  Not that I don't almost have enough underarm hair - but tell me Zipper, what do I do when I need to scratch in public?

Huh? Tell me that?

Cute that your daughter thought Christmas can't be over until it snows! And she wanted to keep the snowman warm. Aww.