Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

If you could change whatever you wanted to, what would it be?

[...]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Wi...]

• [jo...]

• [Fl...]

Instead of me having to fit into the world, I'd make the world fit me :)

That's not too much to ask...right? lol

Good one!

I would change starving children into being healthy, whole, and complete!

I would run a center for child abuse and also would run a center for pets that need homes.

Well, I would def. change the politics of this country! No more Left and Right - Centered!

It is time for us to have a Utopian Age - Hey! It could happen...

~ B.

Instead of me having to fit into the world, I'd make the world fit me :)

That's not too much to ask...right? lol

Ask, and ye shall receive ???

I wouldn't be in w/d and neither would anyone else.

In all seriousness I would like to see stricter rules for prescribing benzos. No more handing them out all willy-nilly to anyone that walks into a psychiatrist's (or regular doctor's) office.

I wouldn't be in w/d and neither would anyone else.

In all seriousness I would like to see stricter rules for prescribing benzos. No more handing them out all willy-nilly to anyone that walks into a psychiatrist's (or regular doctor's) office.

Amen to that! :thumbsup:

Actually the logical/scientific side of me keeps telling me what I want, can't occur because of the unintended consequenses of those actions.  Kind of like when you see on TV someone goes into the past and makes a simple change and the world changes as a result in unintended ways and not all of them are good.  Too much responsibility for me :)

Actually the logical/scientific side of me keeps telling me what I want, can't occur because of the unintended consequenses of those actions.  Kind of like when you see on TV someone goes into the past and makes a simple change and the world changes as a result in unintended ways and not all of them are good.  Too much responsibility for me :)

Sounds like a Twilight Zone scenario.  You're just too darn wise ... three W's and an I ;)

Require the TSA employees at the airport to use a a little common sense ( if they possess any, that is) when doing searches of frightened little kids, and their sweet grandmas.

W3I stars in new Twilight Zone episode entitled "The Butterfly Effect."

One of my favorite movies is called Frequency - about that very subject, but it doesn't star W3I (to my knowledge).

I've liked all of the change suggestions on this thread! I have a lot of serious ideas, but I'm in a silly mood, so I would like to see better options for flying coach e.g., The Oatmeal's How commercial airplanes should be laid out.

Ha - pj - while I was typing my airline related wish, you posted an airport wish!

Require all service stations to actually have someone  come out and pump your gas, clean the windshield, check the oil level , and the air pressure in the tires.  It would provide many jobs for high school kids............Once upon a time, this is the way it used to be. >:(

Sounds like a Twilight Zone scenario.  You're just too darn wise ... three W's and an I ;)

You are very kind PJ (and funny :) ).  And no CherryBlossom it wasn't me in the movie, otherwise I'd be soaking in the sun on some beautiful beach living off the residuals!  But I think that's a movie I'd like to see. Thanks for the suggestion!

Speaking of the Twilight Zone reminds me of an episode (the original series) where there was a normal appearing woman who was a house wife, but something was very odd about her. One of those things is that she was able to tolerate extremely hot water.  She'd wash dishes with only the hot water running and not the cold.  In the end, it turned out she was an alien.

My mom, also was able to tolerate very hot water, much hotter than I was ever able to tolerate.  As a result, for a good portion of my childhood I secretly suspected that my mom was an alien too. lol  Truth be told, I still am not entirely sure  :laugh:

Limit cops to eating just one donut per day, just kiddin' guys, you know i love ya! 8) 

Require restaurants to list the ingredients in the food they serve to their patrons.

• 2 weeks later...

Require all service stations to actually have someone  come out and pump your gas, clean the windshield, check the oil level , and the air pressure in the tires.  It would provide many jobs for high school kids............Once upon a time, this is the way it used to be. >:(

PJ

I remember those days fondly. My dad owned a Marathon Station and when I was little he would let me collect the money.

I would like the milk man to deliver milk again in glass bottles, with the cream sitting on top.

On a serious note, to never have taken that first klonopin

PJ

I remember those days fondly. My dad owned a Marathon Station and when I was little he would let me collect the money.

Jo,

What a nice childhood you must have had.

I would get rid of daylight savings.  It's a royal pain in the butt to have to change all those darn clocks.  Always forget the one in the car. :o

I would get rid of daylight savings.  It's a royal pain in the butt to have to change all those darn clocks.  Always forget the one in the car. :o

I don't forget the one in the car, I'm just really really early getting places for 6 months of the  year  ;)