Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!

[pa...]

Pooh... Didn,t go well, can you believe what turned that game, ball hitting the knee.  Oh well, that,s life.  Happiness to all bbs, and to you.  Pattylu

Hi Pattylu and recovering,

I'm sorry the 49ers didn't win >:(  Believe me "my" Pats played like s*** yesterday and barely won over the Ravens - I was so nervous the entire game I couldn't stand it! :tickedoff:  I would have liked to see your 49ers play the PATS.  Now we have to face the Giants - lots of bad memories when they crushed us last Super Bowl meet up and you know how Boston Sports fans and NY sports fans should never be left in a room together!

Can I ask?  Which team would you like to see win in 2 weeks?  Be honest - I can take it....

Sara ;)

Hey Sara, Understand completely!!  I was a wreck through the 49er game, couldn't sit much, jumping up and down and screaming half the time.  Then I crashed and so did my hubby who is in s/x wds bigtime... It was fun, but disappointing for all of us out here.  Yes, bellisima, understand your disappointment, but there is next year for our team.  GO NEW ENGLAND... WE'LL BE ROOTING FOR YOUR TEAM SARA!!! ;):D;D:laugh:

Hey Sara, Understand completely!!  I was a wreck through the 49er game, couldn't sit much, jumping up and down and screaming half the time.  Then I crashed and so did my hubby who is in s/x wds bigtime... It was fun, but disappointing for all of us out here.  Yes, bellisima, understand your disappointment, but there is next year for our team.  GO NEW ENGLAND... WE'LL BE ROOTING FOR YOUR TEAM SARA!!! ;):D;D:laugh:

You're so funny pattylu!  I swore like a truck driver through the whole game! :laugh:  I was driving my Hubby crazy!  I was pacing and swinging my arms in the air!

I'm sorry your husband is in sx w/d big time  :(  - me too  - lots of anxiety and nero pain.  Sorry bellisima that we beat your Broncos - but there is always next year. 

Thanks for the root for the PATS - I hope you watch the game, although I know it won't be as much fun for you but I may need the moral, anxiety and not freaking out of my mind support! :laugh:

Sara ;)

Hi Sara, We'll be watching, we did watch when they won.  We'll be hooting for your Pats.  LOL, I was swearing like a longshoremen during our game.  LOL LOL.... Go NEW ENGLAND!!.  Pattylu :thumbsup::yippee: