Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weight Watchers

[pe...]

Right I've started this thread because I put on 3 stone on the valium, I started Weight Watchers just before Christmas and so far lost 5lbs, so anyone thats having or had a problem losing weight during or after being on a benzo please put anything weight related on here.

Thanks

Pembs x

I'm sorry pembsspark,

I had no idea there was already a thread on this. :-[    That's why we have these oustanding moderators keeping an eye on things.

I'm sorry pembsspark,

I had no idea there was already a thread on this. :-[    That's why we have these oustanding moderators keeping an eye on things.

No problem PJ the mods can remove this thread if they want, I put a comment on the other one.

Pembs x

Hi pembsspark, you might be interested in this link too...

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=45246.msg614666#msg614666

Oh thanks I didn't realise there were already a section.

Pembs x

Ok Starbird I'll keep it thanks  x

Well, not really a section but I thought you would be interested. You're welcome to start your own thread on this of course.  ;)

• 1 month later...

Right I've started this thread because I put on 3 stone on the valium, I started Weight Watchers just before Christmas and so far lost 5lbs, so anyone thats having or had a problem losing weight during or after being on a benzo please put anything weight related on here.

Thanks

Pembs x

I lost 25 pounds the first weeks and have gained 60 pounds since. I was house bound for 10 months and could eat only soft foods, lots of carbs and had a terrible sugar craving.

Right now I am working on changing my diet and am excercising 2 to 3 times a week. No luck losing the weight yet.

I have put on 40 lbs since this benzo thing has been going on. I so want to lose it. I use to be so beautiful and had a nice body. I still have the looks but my body is a little thicker than I want....