Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Laughter is the best medicine

[Fl...]

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pe...]

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having a fight with a hoody last night when my neighbour shouts "Leave the washing line alone and go inside you drunken git"

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Just too funny  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said. The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could." When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

Pembs, Beeper, PJ, Flea  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pre dawn laughs!!

Poor electric dog, Beeper! Too funny.  This is a place for laughter no matter what form it takes, right?

Thanks guys!

Flip :smitten:

Just tried to steal a turkey from asda security man ran after me shouting hey what you doing with that so I shouted back potatoes Peas carrots and gravy you nosey git!!!

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom, and said, "Your first job will be to sweep out the store." "But I'm a college graduate," the young man replied indignantly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that," said the manager. "Here, give me the broom -- I'll show you how."

And remember that children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day.

Put more laughter in your day.  :laugh: