Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Laughter is the best medicine

[Fl...]

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pe...]

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Flip  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: Do you feel pretty???

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I think this belong here  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I feel pretty, ohhh soooooo pretty

Here are some funny names of towns, that may give people a laugh.

BugTussle, TN

Knockemstiff, OH

Screwdriver, MS

Hot Coffee, MS

Chickenbone, MS

monkey's Eyebrow, KY

Ham and Sandwich, Kent

Wetwang With Fimber, Yorkshire

St.Louis de Ha! Ha!, Quebec

Frying Pan Landing, NC

And now, for the weirdest name of all ( drum roll please )..............

LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH, Anglesy, Wales

and it means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool and the church of St Tysilio with a red cave

BugTussle, TN

Knockemstiff, OH

Screwdriver, MS

Hot Coffee, MS

Chickenbone, MS

monkey's Eyebrow, KY

Ham and Sandwich, Kent

Frying Pan Landing, NC

and it means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool and the church of St Tysilio with a red cave

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Pembs that is a funny name geez....

BugTussle, TN

Knockemstiff, OH

Screwdriver, MS

Hot Coffee, MS

Chickenbone, MS

monkey's Eyebrow, KY

Ham and Sandwich, Kent

Frying Pan Landing, NC

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Pembs that is a funny name geez....

I know us Welshie's are mad. x

Thanks Laura. I cannot watch that without just cracking up. There is something seriouslynwrong with me!!!  :2funny::clap:

Well with me too, because everytime I remember this song I thought about you  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and start cracking up.

Fantastic to know!  I was hoping you could translate that for us - thanx Pembs  :thumbsup:

Wow, Pemb.  Thats amazing!

You warming up your joke brain yet??!!

Sorry Rachel I only got really obscene ones at the moment, I don't wish to be banned from BB after only 2 days. LOL

x

I hope this is not considered objectionable, but it is so darn funny, I just had to post it.

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen."

I hope this is not considered objectionable, but it is so darn funny, I just had to post it.

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen."

LOL x

This is'nt a joke its a true story about what happened to me on Wednesday when i took hubby to the Eye Hospital.  I was desperate for the toilet when i got there so i ran in a big disabled cubicle and thought id locked the door.  I was stood there with my skirt hiked up and showing my rear end when this old bloke tried the door.  I shouted i was in there but he came barging in a saw all my finery. The look on his face was a picture he was off like a shot and i learned how to lock that door once he's gone. :yippee:

I've got a 42" LCD tv for sale. £100. Mint condition but volume button broke & needs Remote but for that price u can't turn it down......

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.

After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said; "I'm sorry, your duck (Cuddles) has passed away."

The distressed woman wailed; "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. The duck is dead." replied the vet.

"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned around, and left the room.

He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table, and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.

The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room.

A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly, and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said; "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman. The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "£150!" she cried; "£150 just to tell me my duck is dead!?"

The vet shrugged; "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been £20, but... with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now £150

Hey Pembs  :) ~ just look above the reply box & see the M with an arrow moving all the time - that's the "marquee" button - you just click that & then type whatever you want ... like [move]thanx x x x  x for the funnees  :D Pembs!!![/move]