Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Welcome to all former TRAP members

[...]

Welcome,

You will find many very kind and understanding people here who really like to help and encourage one another.  Again, I want to welcome you to your new home away from home.

pj

Welcome,

You will find many very kind and understanding people here who really like to help and encourage one another.  Again, I want to welcome you to your new home away from home.

pj

DITTO!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi guys,

So nice to be wondering around and to find a welcome. :) :)

Thank you so much.  Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Rachel xxxx

Thanks very much. You all are bending over backward to make us feel welcome.  I really appreciate so very much!

It feels kind of like cookies being left on the nightstand.

Thank you  :smitten:

Flip

Yes, welcome everyone!  Please make yourselves at home.  This is a great spot for support and encouragement as we battle benzos together.

~Pommy

Has anyone found a Weight Watchers section on this site, I'm on a diet since putting on 3 stone with the valium and I know other people put on weight with the benzo's, it be nice to have a section talking about weight related problems.

Pembs x

Has anyone found a Weight Watchers section on this site, I'm on a diet since putting on 3 stone with the valium and I know other people put on weight with the benzo's, it be nice to have a section talking about weight related problems.

Pembs x

I would imagine if you would like to, you can start a new thread on the subject, right here in the off-topic section. :)

Pembs x

I would imagine if you would like to, you can start a new thread on the subject, right here in the off-topic section. :)

Oh right OK thanks I do that.  x

Hi everyone,

Tuesday we were all kind of in shock so afraid we would lose contact with our friends, lose our support we so need to get thru w/d or tapering.  I remember being afraid BB would fill up and not all of us be accepted. I was afraid that BBs wouldn't want us here.

None of that happened.  We didn't lose contact with our friends, there is so much support here. Everyone that came over was accepted and so many BB have reached out and welcomed us.

I feel comfortable here. I miss the thank you button, I miss not seeing what country everyone is from, that was helpful to kinda knowing what time people would be on line. Other than those two little things, everything is really good.

Looking forward to being here, with both new and old friends. Here's to healing on BB this year.

Thank you everyone,

Stillbelieving  :angel: