Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Clair676 - Leben

[Cl...]

Hi Leben,

You probably know by now that PM-ing is down because of a possbile security breech. A real bummer! I am glad to see you back.  I did send you a PM right at the time it was taken down.  Don't know if you received it or not.  I was concerned about your experience with the amino acids.

Let me know how you are doing.  I stop in here a little more.

Clair

• 1 month later...

Hi Clair,

I am glad that you wrote this post. I just logged on here and was going to write you a message. I just found out about all this insane stuff that has been happening. The Amino Acid thing was bad, it gave me the most terrifying two month wave I could have ever imagined. Please send me a message and let me know how you are.

Leben

• 2 weeks later...

Leben,

I am so happy to hear from you!  I was so concerned about you going through that second hell having taken amino acids, the supposedly tranquil amino acids. When i had all that testing with the alternative med MD, one part of the testing checked vitamin and minerals.  I came up low in taurine, leucine (sp) etc, most of the cool aminos.  One day I had a bottle of the vitamin shoppe brand in my hand, but fortunately something stopped me from buying it, or I could have been going through what you went through.  I have had several nightmarish set backs on my road to get out of benzo land.  I wish I had been able to share with you that Tropical soul and I both were not even able to handle whey protein shakes.  That is what came in my mind when I reached for that bottle.  But you are out of it now.

I don't think I have been on here since before Christmas.  I have been posting some on Tropical souls blog on what I have come upon regarding compounded topical pain cream for our burning feet.  I would consider myself almost normal if it weren't for the  burning feet.  If you get a chance read what TS and I posted, please do.

I was just heading out before I read your post so must end this for now, but I will write more later.

So glad you are 'ok'.

Clair