Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Movie Chain Game

[Be...]

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ar...]

• [un...]

• [mp...]

• [Re...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Jones

Is that a movie?  Or was it for the Music Game  :D    I'm crap at movies but I'm gonna take a shot at Uncle Tom's Cabin.. was that ever made into a movie?  If not, please disregard this post and carry on as if it was never here.  :idiot: 

Tom Jones

Is that a movie?   Or was it for the Music Game  :D    I'm crap at movies but I'm gonna take a shot at Uncle Tom's Cabin.. was that ever made into a movie?  If not, please disregard this post and carry on as if it was never here.   :idiot:   

Yes, Tom Jones was a movie Bryn; won best pic oscar if I remember correctly.  I'd say in the 60's so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it.  ;)

On the other hand, I never heard of a movie called Uncle Tom's Cabin.  Anyone else?  Should we go back to Tom Jones to restart the thread?  :-\

Tom Jones

Is that a movie?   Or was it for the Music Game  :D    I'm crap at movies but I'm gonna take a shot at Uncle Tom's Cabin.. was that ever made into a movie?  If not, please disregard this post and carry on as if it was never here.  :idiot: 

Yes, Tom Jones was a movie Bryn; won best pic oscar if I remember correctly.  I'd say in the 60's so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it.  ;)

On the other hand, I never heard of a movie called Uncle Tom's Cabin.  Anyone else?  Should we go back to Tom Jones to restart the thread?  :-\

Found it!!  It was a silent movie that was made 81 years ago!      :yippee:

Uncle Tom's Cabin (1927) UR

Depicting the realities of slavery while lamenting the passage of an idealized South, this 1927 movie adaptation of Harriet Beecher Stowe's famed novel was one of the most expensive films of the silent era. James B. Lowe delivers a sensitive performance as Uncle Tom, while black and white actors bring to life the roles of Eliza, Eva and George. George Siegmann is chilling as the villainous Simon Legree.