Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

the BenzoBuddies yearbook

[...]

I am just adding myself to your yearbook if thats ok, I have just started my journey and think I will be here for awhile, I try already to give others support as I have found benzo buddies to be a wonderful forum with so many helpful friendly folks, I am sure if I actually met any one of you in the world out there that I would be happy to call you friend :smitten: Ladygrace

Hi Ladygrace,

This is YOUR yearbook too. :)  This yearbook is for anyone who wants to post some of their fond memories of their time spent on this unique site, or who are missing someone, and are hoping they stop by here and reconnect.

the best to you

pj

Thanks, P.J.

I miss seeing posts from Lamberfn, Tamzo, Travuz & Woodrowe. Miss the shout out box too!

T2

You're welcome :)

I miss not seeing a lot of familiar names, too.  I hope they are all doing ok.

Thanks again, P.J.

If any of our "missing you" BB's will send us a short post just to let us know you're all right, it would be so very comforting :smitten:

Hi PJ,

Thanks for starting the BB Year Book.  It's a great idea  :thumbsup:

I just wanted to say that I miss hearing from Tamzo and Clementine.  They were such a source of comfort and encouragement to me and so many of us BB.

I also want to thank Colin and all the Moderators for this wonderful, safe place.

:smitten:

NYClady

You're welcome NYClady,  :)

I hope some of the people we are wondering about, happen upon this thread, and let us know how they are.

Many members are concerned about you, Mishi, and Lamberfn :)

edit spelling

Hi guys!

I talk to Tamzo daily, and she is doing well :)

So happy to hear that.  Tell her a big hi from me.  Pattylu

• 6 months later...

Gosh, there are so many to remember, so many wonderful bbs.  2.5 years on this site..

Must begin with you, who helped me in the beginning:

Colin, Teakettle, Pamster, Eljay, LIberty Adams... Our Team then.. THANK YOU!

The bbs who helped me and I supported back (a lot of times in the ChatRoom):

Woodrowe, Sundazed, KYJim, KCLee.  A great group.. I know I'm forgetting so many...

The bbs I have been posted to and they have posted back, we have shared much:

Hoping2BFree, Serene1, Frannie, Bevoir, Sweet G, Nuala, Hawk, Chance123, HollyM, Schatje, Hope-Fiend,Spunky, Mystery1, Coop/Coop'sWife, BW, Henrietta, Turtlegirl, Fliprain, Arcey, Stillbelieving, Tamzo, Oscar.

Two that were right behind my husband after his jump... Wellness & Linder.  I have followed you both, we have connected at times... You both, as my husband.. you'll all get there...

Who do I miss:  Mishi... I pray for her every night and every morning... We had a very special bond..

Hollylejuene.. You told me about Sister Dulce, a healer.. You had your appointment with her the end of Jan.. Though Holly... you went home and are an Angel and helping all.  You shared a compassion of love to one and all throughout your struggle.  Blessings to you Holly.

To one of the most important to me.. Puffin.  She, as a spouse supporting her husband, held her hand out to me, with her heart in it... became my supporter.  I will never forget her ever.

Carlos/Kassandra...  Kassandra supported Carlos through this, they are no longer together.  Though, Carlos healed.. we are friends to this day.  When my husband heals, we are getting together to have a big cheeseburger with fries!

To all of my bbs, on our Blog for Supporters/Famiy.  Mr. P, AliceAlice, FortheLove ofPat, Linn, Ali809,Wife of anAddict...BW(akaPuffin)... I'm sure I'm forgetting some... THANK YOU for joining all of us.. we need the help also.

PJ & Hanna... I came across.. the Chicken Stories, I howled with so much laughter.. then I came to know you both.  Then PJ... you began the "Story"... Thank you!  You inspired me to get the creative punch in me to help in your Story... and by golly, it was going really great for sometime.  Even typing on that IPad when my laptop went south...Whew.. that was a challenge.  I'm just sorry I stumbled and lost my punch... Too much going on.. I just couldn't keep it up.. I think of how wonderful it was being a part of it, THANK YOU! 

Damaged123.  You truly deserve the Award for the best Humor on this site.  I'm in stitches with laughter with your posts.  You have the gift!  SNL really needs you!  Thank you forever for your humor!

To all my (our) dear bbs from past, to present, to future... what a wonderful blessing to have known you or just read your posts,  what a wonderful site this is, remember, everyone does heal in that magic word time.. It does happen. Blessings and Love to all of you, and thank you to one and all forever.  Hugs. Patty

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey to all the buddies new and old. I saw this old thread and had t been on here for a long time so I'm dropping by to say Hi and I hope my old buddies r doing well!!

If my signature still works it should show that I am over 6 years off off benzodiazepines, tapered from a massive dose and it is so worth it.

Hoping,CW,pattylu,Laura and so many others thank you.

Wishing you all sunny skies, Jacqueline

Used to want to be the Serene1 and now is...

Given our various geographical regions I think that would be impossible. Plus this site is anonymous, so you can't ask where people live or their phone #s.