Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How's your day today, good, bad or ugly?

[...]

I cannot seem to find the one where I posted and Whoopsie responded...it was about people on BB who just disappeared. I think you first posted about Jaso, perhaps? What was it called? Thanks, PJ

Does anyone know how lamberfn is doing, speaking of people we havent heard from? I hope she is feeling ok. (hope it is ok to ask about her)

RFB,

Many people have been asking about lamberfn.  I hope she happens to see this and can respond.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [ar...]

• [Po...]

• [te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly, I hate this last two years in benzo nightmare land!!!! :tickedoff:

They should give doctors their own medicine and then that the pain they are having is all in the mind!!!! :D

Hi elizabeth,  :)

Two years is a long time to be dealing with benzo withdrawals.  I have been off of them for a year and still have some symptoms come back, but they don't hang around as long as they used to.

Yes elizabeth,  if doctors had to experience what we all have, i am sure the prescriptions written for benzodiazepines would be dramatically reduced.

Christmas Day was great! So great, in fact, that I overindulged--pizza, chocolate fudge, and other goodies. Today, the 26th of Dec. 2011, I had to pay the piper. Horrible heartburn, high BP, pain, fever, locomotive tinnitis. Will I ever learn?!?.....T2

UGLY!

Yesterday I made it up and out, hair and makeup and grocery shopping.  Lots of walking, lots of lifting. Today I'm paying the price.

Sara :(

Christmas Eve was good.

Christmas Day was good.

Monday I ate the food I avoided on Christmas and paid the piper BIG TIME.  Bad symptoms.  Learned my lesson.  Only boring food for me.

Hi ladies :)

I had a good Christmas also, but that piper guy got me too.... teacher, pop, and sara,.... he  demanded his pay for my indulgence.  I just laughed at him and paid up, it was worth it to enjoy the forbidden fruits.

• 1 month later...

On a scale from 1-10, I was at about a 6 when I got up this morning.  After having my income taxes done, and seeing the  bottom line on the form I was at a 4.  It was a real taxing morning ( pun intended )  :brickwall:

Q. Are we EVER going to have a federal tax system that regular people can understand?

A. Our top political leaders have all voiced strong support for this idea.

Q. So you're saying it will never happen?

A. Right 

The hardest thing in the world to understand is income tax.  :o

— Albert Einstein

Income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf  :D

— Will Rogers

Nancie J. Carmody

I am thankful for the taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed. ???

Bad morning today, but that is the norm it seems. Hubby has major neck surgury tomorrow and this has me so stressed and afraid my s/x are roaring. Getting up at 3:00 am tomorrow to get him to hospital, I shake so bad in the morning I am thinking omg how will I get through this?

Bad morning today, but that is the norm it seems. Hubby has major neck surgury tomorrow and this has me so stressed and afraid my s/x are roaring. Getting up at 3:00 am tomorrow to get him to hospital, I shake so bad in the morning I am thinking omg how will I get through this?

Hi joaskren,

I will be wishing the best for you and your  hubby as you face what lies ahead.  I am sorry that you  have those horrible shakes, something I can relate to, as I used to have them early on in my withdrawal from Ativan.

What you are going through is so very hard and cruel, but try to remain positive.  Although it seems like this will never end, it does, just as it has for everyone who has had do deal with the suffering associated with benzo withdrawals.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish the best for you and yours.

pj 

Hi joaskren,

I will be wishing the best for you and your  hubby as you face what lies ahead.  I am sorry that you  have those horrible shakes, something I can relate to, as I used to have them early on in my withdrawal from Ativan.

What you are going through is so very hard and cruel, but try to remain positive.  Although it seems like this will never end, it does, just as it has for everyone who has had do deal with the suffering associated with benzo withdrawals.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish the best for you and yours.

pj

PJ

Thank you. Surgury went very well and he is home now. In a lot of pain and can't move much. I have my hands full taking care of him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Had a the best day of my life! Day of punishment and agony!

I must be really bad person to be suffering like that , in a year not even a minute of a window!