Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How's your day today, good, bad or ugly?

[...]

Its been an OK day we've been up to Sydney & back. Our rotten tenants  >:D  :tickedoff:  are finally vacating our inner city house, out of the blue, in a week or so :thumbsup: so we'll  moving back there about a week before Xmas & stay there for a couple of months & sell it & then what I don't know.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [ar...]

• [Po...]

• [te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been an OK day we've been up to Sydney & back. Our rotten tenants  >:D  :tickedoff:  are finally vacating our inner city house, out of the blue, in a week or so :thumbsup: so we'll  moving back there about a week before Xmas & stay there for a couple of months & sell it & then what I don't know.

arafurapearl, it looks like you received an early Christmas present in the form of your tenants moving out.

You are welcome to move into the house you have helped build.  honeym added a lot of extra guest rooms. ???  In all seriousness, i hope you find a place where you will feel secure and happy.

Had a good day (2 in a row, wow)

Popcornlady, :)

I really hope you soon get a permanent window.  What a nice Christmas present that would be.

Take care,

pj

Had a good few days but feeling some w/d today why could it not wait until MOnday!!

Hugs

Kmarie,

I know you have had a tough time, and i am really sorry.  It pains me to see people suffer so.  Believe me, if it was in my power to do so,  you would be, as Lilly so beautifully expresses it, singing  and dancing  in the rain.  But, you know what, Kmarie?, that day will come, just believe with all your heart, and it will happen :)

take care of yourself,

pj

PJ,

Those are very kind words thank you so much.  This is just a horrible process.  All we can do is just hang in there and hope for a window or complete healing. 

Hugs

Kristin

My days tend to be varied.  I can have a good morning and a bad afternoon and vice versa.  Today was a good morning and a so so night.

Poplady

My days tend to be varied.  I can have a good morning and a bad afternoon and vice versa.  Today was a good morning and a so so night.

Poplady

Good morning Poplady, :)

I hope the time will soon come when you have a window that is always as bright as the morning sunrise, and stays open forever.

pj

Hi P.J.

Am wondering. You started a post about people on BB who are m.i.a. Then the BB brown-out occurred. When it came back on--thank goodness--I looked for that post. Did it disappear? Love what you post!....T2

The day has been OK  :thumbsup: we're back in Sydney rattling around in our too large for us now inner city three level terrace house (which we intend to sell next year.)

We're in  a trendy area with cafes, restaurants etc.but also has drug addicts wandering around the streets ::)  , contrasting with smartly dressed  trendy young things .

A lot of entertainment types live here e.g. Baz Luhrmann the firm producer, in his 30 room Italianate mansion Iona 8) . A contrast with the South Coast area & beaches where we have been for awhile which is quieter & more suburban. 

The day has been OK  :thumbsup: we're back in Sydney rattling around in our too large for us now inner city three level terrace house (which we intend to sell next year.)

We're in  a trendy area with cafes, restaurants etc.but also has drug addicts wandering around the streets ::)  , contrasting with smartly dressed  trendy young things .

A lot of entertainment types live here e.g. Baz Luhrmann the firm producer, in his 30 room Italianate mansion Iona 8) . A contrast with the South Coast area & beaches where we have been for awhile which is quieter & more suburban. 

arafurapearl,

Sounds like an interesting and exciting place to live.  It seems to have some of the flavor of Tuscany.  Is there much decorating done evolving around Christmas?  I imagine New Year's Eve can get quite rowdy.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Symptoms were not too bad today but I was hit with the stomach flu, tends to put a damper on holiday plans. :tickedoff:

It was like i missed the holidays last year.  I went cold turkey two weeks before Christmas, so everything that happened is just a blur in my mind.  I plan on making it a more memorable time this year.

Take care zach, i hope that stomach flu doesn't hang around too long and spoil your holidays.  Good luck to you, and have a Happy New Year.

Hi P.J.

Am wondering. You started a post about people on BB who are m.i.a. Then the BB brown-out occurred. When it came back on--thank goodness--I looked for that post. Did it disappear? Love what you post!....T2

teacher,

Here's a link to one i did awile ago, not sure if this is the one you were referring to.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=37989.0

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=43642.0, here is another one.

I cannot seem to find the one where I posted and Whoopsie responded...it was about people on BB who just disappeared. I think you first posted about Jaso, perhaps? What was it called? Thanks, PJ

Hi pj,

There's a festive atmosphere now, with lots of people about in restaurants & cafes at night & on the weekends. NYE is a big night here. Its 1.5 k's from CBD here ( Darlinghurst, Kings X,Potts Point) & theres views within a short walk of here to the harbour for fire works.Yes, parts of the city get rowdy but there will be bans for alcohol in certain areas & a police presence.

Restaurant & harbour cruise prices etc. go sky high. NYE.

The James Craig probably has the best views a bargue manned by over 50's but will be very expensive

Are you going to be in  party mode for NYE. I don't really drink as it plays havoc with my moods. At a party recently I drank non alcoholic punch but was chatting to some guy with an alcoholic nose who was knocking back plenty of wine but who runs with the " hash house harriers "- "drinkers with a running problem. " He was  fit though & has walked the Kokoda trail in his 60's. i was impressed with that.

Hi P.J.

teacher,

Here's a link to one i did awile ago, not sure if this is the one you were referring to.

Thanks, probably better now than next weekend.  I already feel better today, these stomach bugs normally don't hang around too long.  Happy Holidays to you!

Hi pj,

There's a festive atmosphere now, with lots of people about in restaurants & cafes at night & on the weekends. NYE is a big night here. Its 1.5 k's from CBD here ( Darlinghurst, Kings X,Potts Point) & theres views within a short walk of here to the harbour for fire works.Yes, parts of the city get rowdy but there will be bans for alcohol in certain areas & a police presence.

Restaurant & harbour cruise prices etc. go sky high. NYE.

The James Craig probably has the best views a bargue manned by over 50's but will be very expensive

Are you going to be in  party mode for NYE. I don't really drink as it plays havoc with my moods. At a party recently I drank non alcoholic punch but was chatting to some guy with an alcoholic nose who was knocking back plenty of wine but who runs with the " hash house harriers "- "drinkers with a running problem. " He was  fit though & has walked the Kokoda trail in his 60's. i was impressed with that.

Have fun!

I have never been much of a drinker, arafurapearl.  I will have a glass of wine at midnight to see in the new year.  I wouldn't fit in with the HHH :D

Merry Christmas to you and yours.  It has been fun chatting with you the past few months.

pj

Hi P.J.

teacher,

Thanks, probably better now than next weekend.  I already feel better today, these stomach bugs normally don't hang around too long.  Happy Holidays to you!

Glad you're feeling better, zach.

It's Xmas Eve here, people are finishing off their shopping. We're back again in our terrace & some people in the street say hello remembering us from when we lived here a few years ago

It was nice chatting to you too.

We're been invited to my friends large 3 level house on NYE which is very near the Harbour Bridge, & almost on the water. We'll see in the New Year on her roof top terrace, with the fire works exploding  above & almost around us. My friend drinks more alcohol than me but I'll try & not drink much .

Merry Christmas to you pj.

Wishing and hoping, although it may be difficult for many, that you have an enjoyable Christmas.  May the new year bring peace,  comfort, and healing to your life.

Have a great day :)

pj

I cannot seem to find the one where I posted and Whoopsie responded...it was about people on BB who just disappeared. I think you first posted about Jaso, perhaps? What was it called? Thanks, PJ

Does anyone know how lamberfn is doing, speaking of people we havent heard from? I hope she is feeling ok. (hope it is ok to ask about her)

Ugly, I hate this last two years in benzo nightmare land!!!! :tickedoff:

They should give doctors their own medicine and then that the pain they are having is all in the mind!!!! :D