Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How's your day today, good, bad or ugly?

[...]

Regarding how you are coping in your world, on a scale from one to nine, how many 'thumbs up" would you give yourself?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and three quarters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [ar...]

• [Po...]

• [te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

So So day seems like I'm stuck here for a while....can't wait until I can say healed!!!

Hugs

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  five today, wiill be happy when I can post 9

You will get there Kmarie, you will be healed and life will be good again :)

:thumbsup: UGHHHHHHHH...SO frustrated and OVER IT!! WANT MY LIFE BACK NOW!!

I wish I had the magic wand, I would definitely wave it over you and declare it OVER, you've been waiting a long time.

SO, SO..  I give it 4 out of nine, smiley faces. Could be worse, could be better. :) :) :) :)

I've changed the thumbs up to smiley faces......the thumbs up guys make me jumpy! :o

:-\      :-\      :-\      :-\      :crazy:

Hugs, Poplady

It looks like you had wanna them days, Poplady. Maybe tomorrow will be better. :)

Well, better than yesterday after 2 days in court I felt like I had been through a washing machine cycle,  :crazy:now we have to wait 5 days for the magistrates decision.

Today is not as stressful as yesterday  so give it a 5  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) .Even if the decision goes our way, I won't relax, as I can't trust these people. They are very aggressive & have no qualms about lying. :tickedoff: Moral of this story be EXTREMELY careful with whom one deals. However easier said than done. :(

Well, better than yesterday after 2 days in court I felt like I had been through a washing machine cycle,  :crazy:now we have to wait 5 days for the magistrates decision.

Today is not as stressful as yesterday  so give it a 5  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) .Even if the decision goes our way, I won't relax, as I can't trust these people. They are very aggressive & have no qualms about lying. :tickedoff: Moral of this story be EXTREMELY careful with whom one deals. However easier said than done. :(

You've been dealing with this for along time. If people practiced the Golden Rule, life would sure be more pleasant, but we both know, that Ain't going to happen!

Good luck, arafurapearl.

Thanks for your wishes of good luck,  8) and I hope that you have a very good weekend.

Thousands of words have been written on ethics. Machiavellian personalities >:D are at odds with " golden rule " followers. Sophistry is as old as Aristotle & Plato.

Today I feel  :) :) :) :) :)

I'm going to go with a 7 today. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)......It's Saturday, it's fall, Thanksgiving is on the horizon, college football games, and my stiff neck, after hurting for a year, hasn't been stiff for 3 days. Hopefully it's gone for good.

:smitten: PJ...

Thats so great! I am so glad you have had a 3 days relief on ur neck :yippee:

I have to give a... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

8 smiles for today and will wait for every1 else to get better before I give a NINE...

xoxoxoxox~Jenny

:smitten: PJ...

Thats so great! I am so glad you have had a 3 relief on ur neck :yippee:

I have to give a... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

8 smiles for today and will wait for every1 else to get better before I give a NINE...

xoxoxoxox~Jenny

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny....what are we going to do with you. If you keep on lighting up everybody's life like you do, we will all have to walk around wearing sunglasses 8)

This Norwegian guy is going to give you a great big, Sunday afternoon, big loving family get together, for Grandma's favorite lasagna....Italian style hug.

You have a great weekend with your precious family.

• 4 weeks later...
I worked at home today . I went to a yoga class tonight. First time in about 5 years. I kept up with the class.  Now Im ready for bed. God nite all. sweet dreams. HoneyM XXX

Today, not good lost posts from yesterday

Yesterday one of my very best days, at least a 9

[move] :yippee:

:yippee:

:yippee:[/move]

Today is high on the sucking scale for me.

Missing posts, weird new side effects, shaking my fists in the air and cursing the day I met Klonopin.

marie

Today, not good lost posts from yesterday

Yesterday one of my very best days, at least a 9

[move] :yippee:

:yippee:[/move]

A nine!  way to go.  It's too bad about the missing posts.  Maybe tomorrow you will have ten of those jumping jack guys.

Today is high on the sucking scale for me.

Missing posts, weird new side effects, shaking my fists in the air and cursing the day I met Klonopin.

marie

You sure didn't have the best of days.  It's been awhile for me, but i still on occasion,  curse the day i was introduced to Ativan.  I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

pj

Thanks PJ. My day is getting a little bit better (thankfully). I'm glad you are healing and the "cursing" days are far and few between! I know I'll get there one day too. It helps just to have wonderful people like you and all my BB family around.

Hugs,

marie