Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Why do you have the Avatar you have ?

[...]

Because I live in the water.  We have one of those swimming pools where you can swim into the living room under a piece of glass. So I watch TV with the family while in the pool ;D  Family started calling me fish-girl :laugh:

It really helped me in w/d bad times.

Because I live in the water.  We have one of those swimming pools where you can swim into the living room under a piece of glass. So I watch TV with the family while in the pool ;D  Family started call me fish-girl :laugh:

What a visual... magical.

8)

Mine is my Newfie, 15 months old.

Because I live in the water.  We have one of those swimming pools where you can swim into the living room under a piece of glass. So I watch TV with the family while in the pool ;D  Family started call me fish-girl :laugh:

I want that.

8)

I love Newfie's Challis!!!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Big dogs rule :thumbsup:    :smitten:

8)

Big dogs drool, too.  :laugh:

And the hair...omg the hair...

I baby powdered the area rugs today to get rid of the doggy smell...it's been raining for a week and he's coming back in smelling like a wet dog.  Looks like a powder bomb went off.  Kitten paws and big dog paws tracking through the baby powder... 

::)

8)

Big dogs drool, too.  :laugh:

And the hair...omg the hair...

I baby powdered the area rugs today to get rid of the doggy smell...it's been raining for a week and he's coming back in smelling like a wet dog.  Looks like a powder bomb went off.  Kitten paws and big dog paws tracking through the baby powder... 

::)

:laugh:  I have Blood Hounds,  boy do I know what you mean!  :laugh:

Because I live in the water.  We have one of those swimming pools where you can swim into the living room under a piece of glass. So I watch TV with the family while in the pool ;D  Family started calling me fish-girl :laugh:

Do you really have a pool like that?

Mine- because my love of medical professionals has (once again) been severely disappointing. It's hard to respect them when they treat everyone not rich, so cavalierly.