Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Who Makes Your Heart Go Pitter-Patter?

[Ma...]

Now I know exactly what thread to visit when I'm feeling depressed!! :)

Thank you g/f!! :mybuddy:

Ok, so now you can tell me how I'm supposed to leave all this behind and get to work!! *wipes drool from chin*

Gawd, nobody should be allowed to be so sexy!!   Out of all of those, the pic of Antonio Sabato has me stuck! LOL   Why can't I meet up with him in a long dark alley?   :2funny:   Ok Lynn, dagnabbit you've found my weaknesses and now they aren't just in my head, I have them here to look at too!!  

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [ly...]

• [el...]

• [tr...]

O M G..........  haha my heart isn't all that goes pitter patter!!      :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Now I know exactly what thread to visit when I'm feeling depressed!!    :)

Thank you g/f!!    :mybuddy:

Ok, so now you can tell me how I'm supposed to leave all this behind and get to work!!   *wipes drool from chin*

Gawd, nobody should be allowed to be so sexy!!   Out of all of those, the pic of Antonio Sabato has me stuck!  LOL   Why can't I meet up with him in a long dark alley?   :2funny:   Ok Lynn, dagnabbit you've found my weaknesses and now they aren't just in my head!!   

:laugh:

:laugh:

Hey we all have to find our own way to fight depression right?     :2funny:

This thread was great fun. We all got a little carried away, lol!  ;)

Hi eljay,

Theres nothing wrong with getting a little carried away we need something to cheer ourselves up through all this, i was hoping to get this thread going again since marnie left theres no reason why we cant have a bit of fun.....

Hi eljay,

Theres nothing wrong with getting a little carried away we need something to cheer ourselves up through all this, i was hoping to get this thread going again since marnie left theres no reason why we cant have a bit of fun.....

Post away...this had been a fun thread! :)  We just have to keep it clean.  ;) 

TS

Hi eljay,

Post away...this had been a fun thread! :)  We just have to keep it clean.  ;) 

TS

I cleaned up my post a tad!  ;)

Hi eljay,

Go for it!!

I still don't know how to post images. or I'm just too lazy to learn.  :laugh:

Keith urban

http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r392/pattyann44/keithurban23-x365.jpg

Matthew mc conaughey

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj97/StockholmByMorning/Matthew%20Mc%20Conaughey/McConaughey124.jpg

there you go kel.... good taste!!

If someone wants to dig out a photo of Yul Brynner as he was in The Magnificent Seven... I think he'd blow the competition hands down!!    Ah they just don't make 'em like they used to ...

uh huh!!

I was also pretty partial to Cary Grant.

Thanks lynnie! That's the man!

BTW - Matthew McConaughey is one of the reasons I like Kate Hudson movies.

I can't think of what the actor's name was, but the reason I liked watching the original Bonanza was because of Adam.  :smitten:

I can't think of what the actor's name was, but the reason I liked watching the original Bonanza was because of Adam.  :smitten:

Pernell Roberts....I can't believe his name came to me.  :D

That's him. I couldn't think of his name at all.

When I was a teen my big crush was Matt Dillion. I was crazy about him before Little Darlings. I pay so little attention to Hollyweird these days that I couldn't even tell ya how he looks today.