Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

does it make sense for me to reinstate?

[de...]

I feel those who cold turkey have some harsh symptoms, but we heal in pretty much the same time frame as those who taper.  When you count up the tapering months and the healing time after the end of the taper, and compare it to those who cold turkey, it seems like it's the same amount of time.  Like I said, our symptoms are pretty nasty, but we have the same ability to heal as those who taper.

I'm glad you decided not to reinstate.  :)

I feel those who cold turkey have some harsh symptoms, but we heal in pretty much the same time frame as those who taper.  When you count up the tapering months and the healing time after the end of the taper, and compare it to those who cold turkey, it seems like it's the same amount of time.  Like I said, our symptoms are pretty nasty, but we have the same ability to heal as those who taper.

I'm glad you decided not to reinstate.  :)

thanks pamster...this makes me feel so happy. you've made my day with your response.  :yippee:  even though i'm feeling yucky right now.  :)