Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Age?

[mi...]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [ar...]

• [sa...]

• [jj...]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: to Robbed, Whoopsie & Popcorn lady :smitten: to all of you for your birthday.

I,m 62' feel like 100! Ron is 68.... We,re the older bunch of benzo buddies.f :o

and I'm right there with you and your hubby Patty Lu - I am 66.  Was put on a benzo when I was 47 - been off 15 months - still trying to hard to heal.  I need to get my life back before it's over.  So afraid I am not going to make it out of this. 

Hoping2BFree

Lots of December birthdays out there. I just had my 34th on the 13th! I had absolutely no idea it was my birthday, b/c of the cog fog. Only some dumb notifications on my Facebook Wall told me. Sad. ~~Marie

I'll be 60 next year.  I'd like to have an exchange with older folks, especially single women who don't have children--should I start a thread?  I think we are in a peculiarly difficult niche, given our culture.  Not to leave anyone out, however.  I've been interested in and helped by everyone writing on these boards, and appreciate the courage and honesty of BB's enormously.

• 2 months later...

Sad to see many young here but a good thing to get "wise" at a younger age, lots of life ahead and good times.

Os

Hubby going thru wds just turned 69' me his support on Valium in 80's I,m 62.

Although, anyone after 39 is just celebrating their ANNIVERSARY each year in being 39!!  A wonderful client of mine was 91 years old when he told me this.  Its Happy Anniversary celebrating 39 for (?) years!

35...and have always looked and felt very young until this year when it magically crept up on me. Thank you xanax.  The gift that keeps on giving! :)