Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Age?

[mi...]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [ar...]

• [sa...]

• [jj...]

I always thought age was just a number until a few years back when my 15 almost 16 year old daughter ended up pregnant and is now a very young mother of a 6 year old girl....

I'm, there with you Patty, I also look younger than my age and even act it sometime but this benzo thing has me feeling much older..

31, 28, 32, 25, 30, 54, 19, 20, 23

You pick one and if you get it correct I will tell you ;)

I am going to guess 30 or 31?

Miss kim-my daughter had her children in her 30's which I think was too old due to following up a career. She was lucky she didn't run into any fertility problems or genetic disorders.

I look at least 10 years younger than my age, a lot of people comment on this. Whatever that means I don't know. No plastic surgery but I do have a friend who has had heaps of plastic surgery .Who in the world would have an unnecessary general anaesthetic for vanity? :o

Until recently, very few people on this forum knew my age, but now I proudly include it in my signature.  A few years ago, some clerks didn't think I was eligible for a senior discount...I was pretty surprised, although I often have been  told that I look younger than my age, even with my white hair.  I've never had cosmetic surgery, laser treatments, botox, etc. 

My beautiful mother is is 92 years of age.. She lives very simply and doesn't bother with face creams. makeup (except for a bit of lipstick now and then).  She looks a lot younger than her age.

Kat 

Anyone else thinks its odd that a lot of these are Generation X which is only like 7 percent of the population?

They're trying to get rid of us but we will never die  >:D