Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What do you think your life will be like one year from now?

[mi...]

I always ask myself this question when I am feeling down. I plan to be aerobics exercising and losing weight, getting toned and hope to own a tanning bed by then if I can talk my husband into helping me buy one. I'm almost there, LOL!

I'm pretty content the way it is now, although I would like to be transferred from Mississippi back to Minnesota, But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

1 year from now ill be working full time again or god willing be getting my ssi dissability and i can move to my ranch where a small little house is being built for me !! http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/SSPX02431_zps0a7f0d4b.jpg

i want a tiny house too!!!! been looking at land recently. the land is more expensive than the house. lol

Hi Longwalktofreedom,

maybe you could look at some rural property thats kinda cheap like a 5 acre plot of land may cost the same as a small lot of property in the city you live . you can also look at this maybe buy a small house to move i looked at some before my family built my house they were older houses built in the 60s or 70s most being small since they sit on cement blocks look in your yellow pages for homes to be moves theyre cheap like 3,000-10,000 they'll last alot longer than a trailer house A new trailer house has a lifespan of only 20 years before its unliveable . i hope that help you i have great news too i quit xanax 9/14 !!  :yippee: nice talkin to you again ,

katie

I always ask myself this question when I am feeling down. I plan to be aerobics exercising and losing weight, getting toned and hope to own a tanning bed by then if I can talk my husband into helping me buy one. I'm almost there, LOL!

I'll just be beginning acute.  :'( :'(