Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

see if this is a workable cut

[to...]

lol ok now i feel like i total idiot for not making myself clear.....  :wacko: i am pretty sure now i understand what you all are saying... all i know was last night royally sucked.... cut back tooooo much in the last day or so... thanks for working with me!!! tonya

Hi Tonya,

Sorry you didn't sleep so well. It's no problem with what you wrote. As long as you understand how to proceed is all that matters. Take care!

T2  :smitten:

with the change in the cut back i definately had a better day and evening.... worked on moving all day and didnt have a problem.... still challenged by the agoraphobia,lol but that will be taken care of when we are moved out by thurs. dont have much choice there..... anyway thanks for all the advice and hope everyone had a good day today. hugs tonya

Hi Tanya,

I merged your post above with this existing thread, as it is the same topic, and helps to keep it all together.

I'm glad that you feel somewhat better. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [jo...]
    • [Br...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [Be...]
    • [Sw...]
    • [ab...]
    • [...]
    • [bi...]
    • [Ma...]
    • [li...]
    • [Kr...]