Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Chat Room

[Su...]

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Su...]

• [Wh...]

• [li...]

• [Ma...]

[move]((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((  LINDER  )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))    :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:[/move]

I'm out of the tub, squeaky clean, and tonights dinner is on the blessing of my beautiful garden. 

Tonites menu is fresh beets, green beans, sliced green peppers, cucumber salad in cream sauce and venison loin sauteed in butter and garlic.  Whoopsie I need your servants to make me some iced tea to go along with dinner.

[move]Please please please[/move]

[move]Linder, I'll trade you my servants for your dinner ... that sounds so yummy!!  Here's your ice tea ... you did good on the garden.  Enjoy.  :)[/move]

[move]http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af4/JannieTime/iced-tea-sl-1057000-l1.jpg[/move]

[move]I'll be over for dinner tonight Moe.  Bringing Strawberry Shortcake.  Is 7:00, a good time ? :hug:  Whoopsie can bring the tea.[/move]

How are you doing that animated text?

Thanks for whoever started this thread.  Linder...sounds awesome!  When should I be there?  Unlike others here, I am ALWAYS hungry!  But can you throw some cow on the barbie?  Not a venison fan! :P

I am always hungry to Mary. Venison is better for you. Your welcomed to Mary. its the moving M button by on the top line.    

[45...]

We have oraganic beef to.  We bought a half this spring.  Actually organic beef tastes a little on the wild side to.  Linder xo

Does that help stomach issues?

I don't know what happened to my entry before this one? 

Hi everyone,

You are all having fun it appears?  I will be over also and I am a vegetarian and will eat the vegetables from the garden.

Gail  "Thunder"

Your going to enjoy it Whoopsie and thunder there are plenty of vegetables for you but I am going to have to find you some sort of protein.  Linder

Hello, am I in the chat room?

Hi Belle, this is a chat thread for the time being. The regular chat room is temporarily closed so members are enjoying this form of chat for right now.  :)