Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Chat Room

[Su...]

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Su...]

• [Wh...]

• [li...]

• [Ma...]

You all are just too funny!  :2funny:  Great to see you having fun with your new toy.  ;D

Ooops ... we better not make this chat log fun to read, we might not get our chatroom back!!!  :tickedoff:

[move]Whoopsie, how did you get that cool design up? now spill! I read the whole line on benzos and the elderly, very good, but my screen started expanding and now I feel like I'm tripping :idiot:

[/move]

:clap:

Its ASCII art Nicolette, you can google that and see for yourself.  My son copied this one and put in the colours and added the words.  I thought it was the least I could do to let him express himself as he has gone thru so much with me and these dammit drugs!!!

[move]... we can stop this train anytime LOL[/move]

I loved the fish too Sigma.

Hi buddies,

Today I've logged on and off maybe 10 times already. I have so much anxiety, partly because of what's going on in the forum. I am afraid many buddies will leave  :'(  Thanks for this chat thread sunny girl!!!

I have physical anxiety/nausea/fear in my stomach area....  

I hear in the news how hot it is in many parts of the USA - Is it very bad?????

Let's be happy.  I saw on tv now a lecture by the Mahraji, about the most important thing in the world and it is according to him

[move]The coming and going of breath![/move]

Let's rejoice.... being alive.....  

We're not going anywhere Struggle.  I had the fear the last few days and that is somewhat better.  As for my stomach, not feeling to good right now.  Were doing it and we have each other. 

Linder xo

Oh thanks Linder. I am glad you feel better. We do have one another. That's such a comfort to me....

Love you,  :smitten:

[move]struggle...I hope you feel better soon....I think everything will work out fine with Benzo Buddies, hang in there!!! :thumbsup:

Whoopsie, thanks for the site ASCII site, going to check it out, my son has been through a lot with me too :hug:, I'm so glad I can explain benzos to him now :highfive:[/move]

Hi Struggle[move]*********************************************************************[/move]

I feel some anxiety too, about the problems on the board.  Yesterday, I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin. :yippee:   I hope everything works out, because this is a great support site.  

[move]Hope this will be a better day for you.[/move]

[move]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/move]

[move]http://wwwcdn.net/ev/assets/images/thumbs/afbig/bubbling-cartoon-fish-clip-art.jpg[/move]

[move]I love this fish.  I'm feeling hungry.  Here fishy.....fishy...... :muscle:[/move]

Thanks Nicolette.  Sunny girl - Thank you, today I feel like i'm going to jump out of my skin too... uncomfortable in my own skin. Are you more at ease today?  and how do you feel  physically? I hope you have plans for the weekend.

[move]HAVE A NICE WEEKEND BUDDIES, KEEP COOL! :)[/move]

How did you get that fish Sunny!!  I need a lesson.  And also I can't get you on fb.  Wanted to pm you and i only have a few days to do so

Hey Linder.........click on Quote......at the top right......of the post......then add your message.  

Hope that makes sense.  Hope you are feeling chipper today.  Today is better than yesterday.  Whewww-----weeeeee.................what a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I'll try it sunny, my day is better toooooooo!!!!!!  I'm pretty sure it was the herbs.  So glad your having a better day too.  I could sure use some of Whoopsie's tea.  Been weeding the garden.  Linder xo

Hi Linder & BBuddies, Linder, I noticed that your signature said ..."every cut was a nightmare"... I'm trying to cut klonopin--made a mistake 2 weeks ago and attempted to cut the zoloft--what was I thinking????!!!!! :idiot: Strangely, I felt better after I re-read your signature. Every cut I've made is just hell :'( I cut a teeny bit of k and within 4 hours I had horrendous sx's. How do people do this??? I'm so frustrated and worried that I won't be able to go back to work. Thanks for letting me vent and whine.

Don't you borrow trouble Teacher and worry about school.  Today is the day your going to get through.  I wouldn't even think about the zoloft till your done with the K.  You set your mind to something and you are so much stronger then we think.  There were many days I felt horrible and I just went out the door.  In every case after I got where I was going I made it through better then I thought.  Acceptance is really important and not delaying your life is to.  You enjoy your summer vacation for now, the best way you can.  I can now tell you honestly, it does get better.  Linder  xo

Thanks Linder. This brought real tears!...I have not been able to shed tears in months. This is why I love the people here. I rush to the computer to get on BB for support, ideas, and compassion.  :smitten:

You guys are having too much fun. :D  How do you make your words move like they do. I'm kind of a ham and egger when it comes to  the computer.

Hi 'ham and egger',

See the M.....moving around at the top of post reply ?  Click on.....then type what you want to say. 

[move]Have fun pj  ***********************************************************[/move]

[move]linder, look up and to the right of the buttons, it says change color, hit arrow and that drops a box, choose your color from that, have fun guys[/move]