Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Chat Room

[Su...]

[14...]

[move]((((Crusty's poor brain))))  :smitten:[/move]

What Brain?

There's nothing left of it, feels like something has ate it up!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Su...]

• [Wh...]

• [li...]

• [Ma...]

Hi Whoopsie  8)

I also haven't seen your post at first  :D

How are you and everyone. It is so quiet here (tension)  :(

I ate so much chocolate few min ago (it is good for depression  ;D) I feel sick  :sick:

:smitten:

[move]Whatever is eating Crusy's brain ... back off ... get your own sandwich!!!  :oXo:[/move]

[move]Marry, it's unfortunate I found the "move" button LOL  Yum on the chocolate.[/move]

Whoopsie found a new toy !! :laugh:

[move]Slow down....................You are having way too much fun, dear.[/move]

Sunny So Cool of you to do this Chat!!!!

Just wanna say Holla to the Chat Crew!!!!

Now spill...How did you guys do that cool function I wanna learn hehehe

Love to all of you Mwauuuh....

:smitten: ~J

I thought it would never stop raining LOL  Yay ... tea time!!

[move]http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af4/JannieTime/iced-tea-sl-1057000-l1.jpg[/move]

[move]See on the top row which starts with the B for bold, click on the box with the moving M and have a blast.  :D[/move]

[move]I ANNOUNCED THE CHAT ROOM IN OFF-TOPIC IN THE SHOUT BOX****JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IN CASE YOU NEED MORE ICED TEA WHOOPSIE[/move] :thumbsup:

Sunny So Cool of you to do this Chat!!!!

Just wanna say Holla to the Chat Crew!!!!

Now spill...How did you guys do that cool function I wanna learn hehehe

Love to all of you Mwauuuh....

:smitten: ~J

[move]WOULD YOU LIKE A GLASS OF TEA JENNY ?  THERE IS PLENTY TO GO AROUND.  LOVE TO YOU, JENNY.  :smitten:[/move]

[move]

Did you know that according to Wikipedia, under Benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome it says - Withdrawal process

Detoxification of a benzodiazepine dependent individual is often carried out using an equivalent dose of either diazepam or chlordiazepoxide to the benzodiazepine the individual is dependent on and by reducing in steps of 10% every 2–4 weeks depending on the severity of the dependency and the patient's response to reductions. However, if withdrawal is carried out slow enough and preferably using an equivalent dose of diazepam or chlordiazepoxide to withdraw, many benzodiazepine dependent patients find that they experience little or sometimes no withdrawal when it comes time to come off the last 0.5 mg dose of diazepam or 5 mg dose of chlordiazepoxide. Those who have withdrawn slow enough but still experience withdrawal effects typically find that their withdrawal symptoms have largely disappeared after a few months.[3] It is important to note that the elimination half-life of diazepam and chlordiazepoxide as well as other long half-life benzodiazepines is twice as long in the elderly compared to younger individuals. Many doctors do not adjust benzodiazepine dosage according to age in elderly patients.[110]It is strongly recommended that during benzodiazepine withdrawal that the drug used is diazepam (Valium) or chlordiazepoxide (Librium) as they are available in low potency doses in addition to having a longer half-life than most other benzodiazepines such as lorazepam (Ativan) or alprazolam (Xanax) and hence a smoother withdrawal.[3][111][112] It can be very difficult to withdraw successfully if the addiction is to a short to intermediate half-life benzodiazepine such as temazepam (Normison), lorazepam (Ativan) or alprazolam (Xanax), as the intensity of the withdrawal syndrome can be too high and debilitating.[113][114]Failure to use the correct benzodiazepine equivalencies when switching benzodiazepines either therapeutically or in the management of withdrawal may produce severe withdrawal reactions. This was illustrated in a case reported in the medical literature of a man who had been taking doses of lorazepam and alprazolam equivalent of 60 mg of diazepam. He was then switched from the lorazepam and alprazolam to only 7 mg of diazepam per day. Within 36 hours the patient developed somatic symptoms and became convinced that he had an underlying pathology and impulsively attempted suicide by stabbing himself in the abdomen causing himself serious injury requiring emergency surgery. His symptoms and suicide attempt were diagnosed by his GP and psychiatrist as benzodiazepine withdrawal. The patient again tried to withdraw from benzodiazepines but did so too rapidly with erratic dosage reductions and again attempted suicide by inflicting serious stab wounds to his neck and chest which resulted in admittance to a psychiatric unit. The author warned that self harm can be a feature of benzodiazepine withdrawal.[53][/move]

I really shouldn't let my son touch my computer..  :idiot:

[move]
                  [color=brown]H||[/color]
        __________[color=brown]H||[/color]___________
       [|                       |
       ||                       |
       ||                       |            [color=yellow]@@@@[/color]
       ||                       |          [color=yellow]@@@@@@@[/color]
       ||                       |   [color=red][b]i[/b][/color]      - [color=yellow]@@@@[/color]
       ||    [color=red][b]Benzoz R Baaaaad[/b][/color]   |   |     '_ [color=yellow]@@@[/color]
       ||                       |   |     __\[color=yellow]@[/color] \[color=yellow]@[/color]
       ||                       |  _\\  (/ ) [color=yellow]@[/color]\_/)____
       ||        [color=red][b]Mm'Kay??[/b][/color]       |   |(__/ /     /|[color=red][b]%²#[/b][/color]/
       ||                       |    \___/ ----/_|-*/
       ||                       |       ,:   '(
       ||                       |       |:     \
       ||                       |       |:      )
       [|_______________________|       |:      |
              [color=brown]H||_______H||[/color]             |_____,_/
              [color=brown]H||________\|[/color]              |   / (
              [color=brown]H||       H||[/color]              |  /\  )
              [color=brown]H||       H||[/color]              (  \| /
             [color=brown]_H||_______H||__[/color]            |  /[color=red]'=.[/color]
           [color=brown]H|________________| [/color]           [color=red]'=>/ ²\[/color]
                                        [color=red]/ ²\ /|/[/color]
                                     [color=red] ,___/|[/color]

[/move]

[move]Whoopsie, how did you get that cool design up? now spill! I read the whole line on benzos and the elderly, very good, but my screen started expanding and now I feel like I'm tripping :idiot:

[/move]

:clap:

[14...]

[move]Acid Reflux [/move]

[move] Acid Reflux [/move]

[move] Acid Reflux [/move]