Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Chat Room

[Su...]

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Su...]

• [Wh...]

• [li...]

• [Ma...]

Ahhhh... Longing for the days when I could drink brewed iced tea with tons of ice :smitten: Since this benzo/ad journey- :pokey:no caffeine :( I cannot even enjoy a chocolate candy bar >:( Thanks for the virtual drinks :yippee:

Whoopsie. There you are. I miss you. I could use that Starbucks next time you go. Poe graduates puppy class on Friday. They are giving her a cap. The other dog dropped out so she is first in the class.  :yippee:

Hey Real Deal my friend ... Poe is first in class? ... did you have to do something sneaky to edge the contender out?  I hate when that happens.  ;)

It was hot and dirty out there Whoopsie.     Feel like I accomplished a lot today. :clap:

How was your day ?   I hope you were treated like a Queen.

Remember to bring tea for everyone, tomorrow.  It was mighty, delicious !!!!   ;)

Marge I wanted to applaud you but can't find the clapper emoticon ... how'd you do that?  Best I've got is this guy  :yippee: .  Sure feels good to get things done.  I had the servants bustling all around me today waiting on my every need ... you know how that is ... so boring.

You bet there will be more tea tomorrow.  You done good.

Hey Whoopsie, is it too early in the morning for iced tea? It's been raining here since the middle of the night.

How is everyone doing today? :)

Good morning Whoopsie,

Look next to the smiley's......where it says more......click on..... (ta dah) more smiley's.   :clap:

[move] :yippee:        :yippee:        :yippee:        :yippee:        :yippee:        :yippee:        :yippee:        :yippee:[/move]

Oh my heavens look at that!!!  :clap:  Thanks Marge.

Nicolette you are going to have to contain yourself ... ice tea comes after the rain.  :hug:

Hey Whoopsie, it looks like it's going to keep raining for a while, can I at least have a cookie? :highfive:

:yippee::D     

Hi Sunnygirl  :socool:

[move]Having fun yet?[/move]

:oops: I don't think this chat room is fast enough.   :laugh:   Guess we should shut it down.  ;)

Hi Nicolette........love your shades.   :socool:

[move]Cookies are free...........Enjoy  !!!!!!!!!![/move]

[ea...]

I'm not speaking too soon but stomach is a little better today.

Oh please in the name of all that is holy... let it stay away.

What carnage we're all left in!