Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My brain

I know everything is affected, but when i was reading about the hypothalamus part of the brain and what it does, I feel like this is majorly affected. Does this heal? I search endlessly for answers to what is wrong with me because drs I just do not feel are right. I'm about 19 months off now and this is the best way I can put this

For example-If I think about trying to drive, I couldn't. I don't drive anyways but I wanted to try but I know I'm not ready because it makes me feel tired? Like my brain..and like my brain isn't fully awake enough to do that, but I am awake. Same thing with trying to be aroused. When I think of how aroused I used to get, I try to think hard and get that same feeling back, but again it's like a part of my brain is asleep and it just won't wwork.  My brain just can not wake up for certain things. I still have no sexual sensation..just a small amount farther back in my vagina, but not the gspot, at all. There's feeling like touching normal skin, but no sexual sensation whatsoever. They tell me it's tight pelvic floor but I don't have any of the symptoms. It's just no sensation:( it just makes me wonder if something in my brain is so severely damaged. I wish I could explain myself better.