Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weird post succes withdrawel

[Mi...]

Hey, wantd to check if others had this abd how long it lasted.

So i tapered succesfully over 3,5 years with a microtaper to 0mg of K. This was 20th september 24. Barely felt anything first week and nothing next 3 weeks.

now a month later im having pritty severe withdrawel symptoms out of nowhere. Way bigger then i had during my taper. 

Not sure if its k or my other deseases causing ans issues and putting me in fightflight. Mentally i feel not paniced at all but phisically my body is going nuts.

15 hours ago, [[S...] said:

What are your symptoms? It’s been three weeks since you’ve had zero klonopin?

Its been a month since i jumped at 0,02mg, and i tapered for 3,5years.  Some very light wd first week after jump (normal for a 0,02mg cut), but that was it. Been feeling greath for a mohth and then bam ! 

Symptoms are ussual anxiety attacks (had 3 big one with no clear trigger yesterday), nausea, with 24/7 vibrations.

Very quick sweating, panic, anxiety, loosing it mentally 'attacks'. Putting me in fight and flight and exhausting me.

And i got this weird vibrating? Unpleasent feeling in my chest almost 24/7 that reminds of the actual withdrawel feeling. Its a craving kinda feeling in my chest. Like with nicotine wd. 

I thought by going super slow, id taper at the same speed my cns would heal, and it went very good. But now i feel more likd during my failed way to fast 1st taper attempt.

Its been going on for 7 days now, and looks to worsen every day. It doesnt make much sense..

Edited by [Mi...]

Extra info, after going over everything, it seems my wife stopped putting ashwaghanda in my suplements.

After searching more aboutbit, ash can give big withdrawels too, especially with people who are tapering alcohol or benzo.   Never knew this !

So i added ash back and im stabilizing. No more attacks, just vibrations and alot of fatigue. 

Does this sound familiar?

• Like 2