Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Inner vibrations

[Ka...]

I’m wondering if anyone has inner vibrations in their legs and feet. It’s my only withdrawal symptom I have left and I’m worried it’ll never go away it often wakes me up during the night and I’m lucky if I get 4-5 hrs a sleep a night. Has anyone had this symptom and it completely go away and not come back? 

How long have you been off and was it CT? Yes night time sucks. Everyday I feel tomorrow is the day that I’m normal and going to live life again. Then night time I get an electric wall in the middle of my chest and have to constantly move my weird back muscles and twitch. I just can’t get to normal and it’s infuriating! 

This is my worst symptom my internal tremors have been constant since day1 acute. 24/7 my CNS is fast thudding inside my body. Sometimes I can feel it so much I can't sleep sometimes it's mild but it's always there. Its very common alot of buddies have it. Some days I feel like inhave parkinsons or MS. Its delibitating. Other days I feel fine. 

Stress makes it worse. Relaxing makes it better. Official term is dysautonomia (benzo wd version) it's basically a dysregulated nervous system.

• Like 1

I’m curious… is this internal vibration (that I’ve also experienced).. is this akithisia.. or truly just the feeling of internal vibration? I get freaked out thinking about akithisia