Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

A setback or what??

I haven’t had any symptoms for around 5 months except insomnia so this is really weird. I was sweating like a pig and had feverish nightmares all night and woke up with that bone crushing anxiety i had in acute 10 months ago. 

I never had anxiety prior this so it's not something normal for me.

On a scale it was 9/10 and i had big trouble getting to the gym. Hard to walk straight and couldn't speak. 

When i got home from gym i was fine and been ever since. Like pushing on a switch on/off!

Very scary 😨 

I know the normal is waves and windows but i never had that..

I haven't done anything specific to trig this.. some extra stress mabey. 

How long do you do at the gym?

I'm so sorry peppe but hopefully it stays gone.  You're not on anything any more are you?

I wouldnt assume it is benzo related for sure. Even someone without that history has issues like this at times. If there is anything you have been doing that could be contributing though I would lay off it. 

Was last night any better? This happened to me a while back. I was feeling good then woke up in an anxiety wave. I think it's because I started eating what I wanted and overdoing it though. The wave lasted a while for me and I took an AD. Don't do anything like that if it continues would be my advice. Try to see it out naturally. Hope you feel better today.