Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Worse.

[...]

@[...],

I am so sorry things are still rough. Of course it’s wise to have a good check up to see if there are any underlying causes for the symptoms you are experiencing. If there is nothing glaring, it means the cns still has repairing to do. I’ve seen many people this far out reach a point of recovery. Withdrawal does not play fair. 

Are there any symptoms that have eased, even a little bit?

Thank you.  I have Had scans etc everything is OK. I have only had mental symptoms.  Do you think this is withdrawal.  With it only being mental symptoms.  Nothing has got better.  X

Hello. Thank you.  Anxiety. Anxiety pain which is terrible.  Horrible thoughts.  Worst case scenarios. Do you think this is still withdrawal  ?x

Yes but it has been 3 years since I took last Diazapan . Can it really go on for so long? How long has it been for you?  Thank you.  X̌