Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I KNOW that I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for Benzo Buddies

@[Ta...], i'm soo glad you've replied. Been thinking of you. Worried but hoped you did a bit better🙏🏻 Feel just happy that i was right!) 

Please, keep us updated and if anything, try to cling to the fact that any wd horrible state is bound to get better. For me, it was the most powerful thing that made me through the ordeal. Healing to you 

• Love 1

@[Ta...], oh... This tough night with racing heart, muscle spasms and overwhelming feeling of anxiety sounds soo familiar🥺 Really feel for you! Good this one wasn't that bad. I had lots of such nights and spent them trying to count whatever i could starting with characters of a series i watched then. Those nights of mine are definitely gone. I'm sure yours will go over time too.

I think that's so good you can run and actually do it. Just don't force yourself too much. For me, running has been really helpful. What time do you usually run and why exactly running?

Please, hang in there!

Keep updating and vent if need be. We/ I care.

Oh, @[Ta...], I never thought running can actually have such healing power. I run just because i run, pretty used to jogging in the wood by my home but i did notice the days i missed it tended to be worse. 

I understand, for you, it's the best way to release the chemical tension, right? That's really great😍 I think If somehow balanced with gentleness towards yourself, it should be just precious in wd coping.

19 hours ago, [[T...] said:

This experience brings new meaning to the word "misery!" 

Absolutely agree but the odd thing is for me, this inhuman experience also brought a new meaning to the word 'happiness'. I never been THAT happy about simple things as on my first really good days.

Keep going, Eileen! You're not alone and, actually, we're all doing it together.🥲 The smile is because whatever, it's worth it!

How is independent strong minded Woody?)

@[Ta...], this! How else can we understand something is something and its level without knowing the opposite? 

Had to look 'Woodrow' up...) The best i found refers to courage and bravery, right? I'd really like to look at your little audacious kindred spirit. Never saw a hummingbird in my life. I guess he's also beautiful as well. 

Just a thought. Perhaps, the state of 'Woodiness' you're going into could be helpful during this challenging time. An involuntary kind of coping strategy, no?

How're you today, Eileen?

@[Ta...], just a salad, nothing else? Think it must be a very rich nutritious salad then. What ingredients?

Odd but my muscle spasms don't depend on anything. They live a life of their own. What part of your body is prone to them most?

Really hope, your day will improve as it goes further🌤️