Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Compassionate Doctors in Oklahoma?

[Si...]

Where do we find doctors who are willing to help with slow tapering in Oklahoma. 

I take Lorazepam and Ambien and I don’t know where to start. If I did know which one to come off first, I don’t know who in my state that actually understands and will help me. 

is there a list? 

• Like 1

@[Si...] Welcome to Benzo Buddies. I do not live in Oklahoma, but I goggled “Benzo wise doctors in US by state.” In the search results under Benzodiazepine Information Coalition, I clicked on Benzodiazepine Providers. In the table of contents, you can scroll down to Oklahoma. I found only one doctor listed for Oklahoma, and he is in Tulsa. I do not know anything about him.

If you currently have a provider for your lorazepam and ambien prescriptions, you can start a new topic asking for help tapering these specific drugs. On Benzo Buddies, there are a number of people who are currently tapering or have completed their taper off those drugs. I am currently tapering Clonazepam, and BB members have helped me with my taper. I would be lost without their help. Best wishes. Ctlady

• Like 2
  • Love 1