Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

WTH is this seriously?

[Ba...]

A little over 3 years off and I'm still buzzing. I'm not sure what causes this revved up sensation but it's tiring. I may close my eyes and fall asleep and wake up feeling like I've put my finger in a socket. The buzzing is revved up seemingly for no reason. It's frustrating now. I'm ready to go back to work and live life but the symptoms uncomfortable and unpredictable. Anyone dealing with this ?

Yes at two years. Easily revved and vibrating. Mind is pretty good. Finally getting anxious to get back to life. A tough phase. 

16 hours ago, [[B...] said:

A little over 3 years off and I'm still buzzing. I'm not sure what causes this revved up sensation but it's tiring. I may close my eyes and fall asleep and wake up feeling like I've put my finger in a socket. The buzzing is revved up seemingly for no reason. It's frustrating now. I'm ready to go back to work and live life but the symptoms uncomfortable and unpredictable. Anyone dealing with this ?

Are you better in some ways?

I am better in a lot of ways. The main thing is central sensitization, sympathetic overdrive, or whatever people choose to call it. My system is easily triggered. I think I have a mild sleep apnea that triggers this also.