Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Massive dpdr and head sx no feelings

[De...]

Help, im off 35 months this dpdr and my head sxs never go im afraid.  I cant meditate,  watch videos,  music, im numb. Am I doing something wrong. Plus I still have so much anxiety.  Is this nkrmal

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Help, im off 35 months this dpdr and my head sxs never go im afraid.  I cant meditate,  watch videos,  music, im numb. Am I doing something wrong. Plus I still have so much anxiety.  Is this nkrmal

Oh, yes. It looks like it is normal, unfortunately.i have almost all of what you do. Even music is triggering. Dpdr is bad, too. I'm very sorry you feel this way. It's not fair. I never had anxiety before wd and now I know it's horrible to live with. Do what it takes to get through this!!!

• Like 1

Thank you! Im trying these sx I've had my whole wds and it's worse. I list alot of stuff though.  I still smoke 5 cigarettes will that prevent healing.  Im trying go stop

• Like 1

Well, the list is usually long-  and you certainly are not alone with all these crazy, frightening symptoms. Trying to quit smoking is a good idea- stimulants arent good for us at this time. As I said, do what it takes.

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Edited by [Bu...]

There are no,coping skills for these sxs. I'm not able to meditate I can't use my head I'm so far away. I'll have to,quit I'm trying 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [[D...] said:

Thank you! Im trying these sx I've had my whole wds and it's worse. I list alot of stuff though.  I still smoke 5 cigarettes will that prevent healing.  Im trying go stop

Oh no you can heal but smoke. I did 😊

Take care.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [[D...] said:

Don’t quit smoking now. You don’t need that stress on top of this injury. Believe that

• Sad 1

Thank you so much. I cut back. When I smoke I get this surge inside my body I don't knkw what it is. So I cut back. It makes my anxiety worse. So it will be ok. I'll still get better. 8 can only quit so much at once. I'm off 35 months.