Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Full body numbness!! Help!!!

[be...]

I'm literally gradually disappearing. and Im soooo scared

My body was just numb and rubbery until a few days ago and now I came to a point where I actually feel nothing on my fingers when I type here. I basically look at the screen to see that Im typing something. And the words swim and shake with my vibrating vision.

My entire body is so numb. I feel nothing in my bladder and when I pee. I feel nothing in my stomach or intestine too.

manual breathing24 7. Too painful.

And my brain is being disconnected. It is more and more confusing everyday. No focus to do anything. I just stare at the empty wall. I ued to be very smart until a few months ago. I worked on Java and python and I worked on adobe premiere to make long youtube videos. now im a dementia patient just trying to manually breathe 24 7

It is very scary because it is now getting so much worse everyday and i feel like my brain is more and more damaged as if there is some kind o f autoimmune disease or something that is destryong and disconnecting my brain from my body and the outside world. im so scsred. now it is not about getting healed. it is more about preventing it from getting worse. im so scared. no meds worked for me. 

im slowily fading away.... im so scared because idk what it is and how it works. Full body numbness is horrible.

now my face and lips are being soo numbn and palarysed. i can barely talk. , i can barely say anything because my brain is not working and my tongue is twisted. i used to be a very good debator in college. now im like a retarded man. i cant stand with light and everything is gettimg sooo intense... my teeth feel like plastic parts. my tongue feels like scilicon piece

i cant smell or taste anything . how could u lose sense of smell and taste in wd? i mean it is not even the acute stage. it happened 4 months after i jumped.

numbness is out of control!!! im scared!!!

when i hold my phone, i cant feel anything unless i actually look at it. i cant tell if it is my left hand or rifht hand. and if i dont hold it very tightly, i drop it because i cant feel it

and im losing focus everday. im trying to write here everday until i cant.... i hope it doesnt get worse. i hope it gets better. please..

my vision vibrates... the whole world shakes infront of me.

i wish im just anxious and depressed like some other people here. what is going wrong with me?

my HR  and POTS are  crazy too. MY HR is 110 when I lie down and 130-140 when I walk. I cant go anywhere. the doctor said i might have a heart attack someday.

i cant step out of my house at all...

i just try to keep existing but idk what the heck this is and how to get outta here and where this one goes since it is getting soooo worse. 

it is not even about healing now. how can i prevent it from getting worse???

i dont think it is just WD anymore. u should see some progress in healing after 4 months. but it is getting worse in terms of neuropathy. and idk what the heck it is this numbness????.. why do i barelly feel nothing? 

i googled and i see some people with full body numbness on long covid forums. i rarely see anyone with full body numbness in BWD. i think my brain is so damaged like people with LC.

i have tried all kinds of meds and everything and it is just getting worse and worse... what is this??? i wanna get my life back.... this cant be real...

Hello @[be...], what you describe is horrific, I'm so sorry you're going through this but I need you to do something for me.  Please go to your profile and select edit, this will bring up a page where you can fill in your history.  I need to know what medications you take, please list them all and how log you've taken them.  I also need to know about your taper, what rate you used and how long you took benzodiazepines and if you've ever stopped them before.  Please include anything you think will help us understand your situation.  

What illnesses have you had and please expound on your POTs diagnosis and any other information you deem pertinent to your current situation.

We want to help you but need to know more about how you got here.

@[Pa...]