Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Screen Sensitivity Problems

[Jo...]

I want to know how are CNS’s are sensitive to screens? I am starting feel like that the more I put a screen in my face the more raved up my nervous system is. How is that possible? The reason why I am asking is because I was stuck on my phone the whole entire day yesterday till night time. By around 8:00 I started to feel excruciating and agonizing burning in my leg and pelvis. My skin feels so tight today and yesterday that feels like someone covered me in hot wax. This is hands down the most uncomfortable I felt going through this journey. I think it is possible that I am experiencing a horrific circulation issue.

Edited by [Jo...]

38 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

What is that supposed to do?

I think what @[TH...] might be asking if it helps you to switch your phone to dark mode theme?  What about here at BenzoBuddies, have you tried using 'dark mode'?  You can check it out by going to the bottom of the page and selecting 'Theme'.

Hi J H, 

If that is monitor, you can search for "Night light" and Turn it On. search it in your Windows.

Yeah check your settings on pc and phone for a night light setting. It dims the blue light that emites from the screen. Plus you can buy blue light glasses. I wear them daily when using a pc or watching TV. Really helpful 

I can only look at my screen-in dark mode-for 5 minutes or it feels like a knife going through my forehead and my entire body temperature rises. Excruciating.