Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Congrats on 20 yrs, BenzoBuddies has been a blessing to Many!

I am an old psychiatric nurse :) who has never taken a Benzo myself. BenzoBuddies has been a very valuable resource for me though the years and I have recommended this site to both patients and non-patients alike.  Thank you to You All!!!  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@[re...],

Thanks for this. We are very happy that you were able to make use of the information here to help others. Thank you for caring so much about your patients to look for resources that could help them navigate what can be a difficult and challenging process.

Hello @[re...]

We try our best to be non-dogmatic, and a place where medical professionals feel comfortable recommending to patients. Thank you for taking the time to let us know - it means a lot to have this confirmed.

To know that this website provides precious resources to others, and that your helping people become informed is amazing.

All the hard work to acknowledge that these meds can be harmful and cause PAWS for an unlucky amount is paying off…even if it’s only a little.

thank you for spreading the word!