Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Memory

I will never forget when I first found BenzoBuddies.  I had been on Benzos for 13 years.  My doctor always said, Klonopin (my benzo) is perfectly safe, you can take it your whole life.  Since it worked so well, I never question it, until I started going into tolerance withdrawal.  This made me want to get off benzos and so then I went into tapering withdrawal.  At that point, I was extremely sick, but found BenzoBuddies and the support I recieved was a God send.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I remember when I was in tolerance and knew I needed to taper off Clonazepam. My doctor wanted me to taper 25% each month. I instinctively knew that wasn’t a good idea. I did searches on the internet about tapering benzos and stumbled upon a reference to BB. I got an account and again stumbled upon a post on tapering by @[or...]. I replied to her post and she plus other BB members have been helping me with my taper ever since. I have tremendous gratitude for these BB members and this website that is designed so well to assist its members.

Edited by [Ct...]
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Hi @[...]

You've been a long-time member (since 2017), but you still pop in and keep us updated in your 'Weekly' Progress Log:

And you continue to provide support to other members too - this is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

I remember when I was in tolerance withdrawal and knew I needed to taper off Clonazepam. My doctor wanted me to taper 25% each month. I instinctively knew that wasn’t a good idea. I did searches on the internet about tapering benzos and stumbled upon a reference to BB. I got an account and again stumbled upon a post on tapering by @[or...]. I replied to her post and she plus other BB members have been helping me with my taper ever since. I have tremendous gratitude for these BB members and this website that is designed so well to assist its members.

I am glad you found us, @[Ct...], and that we have been of assistance to you.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Hi @[...]

You've been a long-time member (since 2017), but you still pop in and keep us updated in your 'Weekly' Progress Log:

And you continue to provide support to other members too - this is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Thanks Colin - and happy anniversary.  

• Like 1

Hello @[...] and @[Ct...]!

Thank you both for stopping by to help BB celebrate its anniversary. It’s really good to hear from you. Thanks also for the kind words of appreciation, we also appreciate members like you.

• Like 1

What an accomplishment!  And thank you for your progress logs, I’ll have to take a peek!

your story is both inspiring and deeply felt!  I’ve seen other stuff by you and know that you’re one of the “good ones”!  Lol  (well everyone is a good one, but to keep helping is inspiring). 

Thank you for the continued support and this update!

• Like 1