Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

20yrs ago March 2024.

Much gratitude to the positive, the light, the powers higher and greater than me. I still cannot put into words my gratitude for healing. I give thanks and glory to God for all.

I see my old self past through the numerous expressions of those in this community. Thank you board for the reminder to check in. Please allow me to give thanks to all those here whose words and empathy helped more than you realize through many dark days.

I'm not proud of my mistakes and struggles it caused, but in the end grateful for these as they have tempered my heart and soul. 

God bless you community and many thanks for your wisdom, care, and understanding.

All the best to each of you. I pray for your healing from strength to strength.

https://i.imgur.com/Ljy5GY5.jpg

Ljy5GY5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello @[tl...]. Thank for taking the time to login and write your message, paying it forward to those going through the process.

Is that the view from your front garden? That's great! I'm located in a city now - I miss living in a more rural setting, with wildlife. You are lucky.

Take care.

@[tl...], thank you for the words! They're exactly what i need right now.

I'm extremely grateful to read what you've posted and happy for you to be healed and to have got stronger through your torturous experience.  

We are mere humans living in a fallen world, but with the presence of the Lord we have access to strengths of which we never knew.  To survive ABIND/BIND is a true testiment to the strength the Lord gave you and the people he put into your path, like those on this site.

Being human is a life of mistakes and complications, but our ever loving and forgiving God provides grace and forgiveness and you’ve walked that path with him.  I am so thankful to know you’re on the other side of this nightmare and I look forward to the day the Lord also surrenders me to that side too!  I hold hope and faith in his works and miracles and know that each day, even in my suffering, he is with me.

Thank you for your reminder to keep trusting and pushing forward and I’m thrilled you’re healed!  

Edited by [Rh...]
Spelling error