Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Does anybody experience bloody noses as a symptom?

[ca...]

@[ca...]

I sometimes do. But I'm not sure if it is BZD WD. The funny thing is many people ascribe symptoms not related to BZD WD exactly to it. I am allergic, have been using safe nasal sprays and eye drops for years. I had a septum surgery like a decade ago. So I cannot really say that it's the BZD WD when I have a nosebleed. Light icepacks are the best for it, BTW. Oh, and Mother has a ton of advice what to do, cause she gets them often. Never ever touched a benzo. Must write what she says down and I'll rewrite it here.

Edited by [Es...]

Hi @[ca...], I just used the search function and found some references which shocked me because I don't recall anyone discussing them before.  You and your daughter are educating me with these uncommon symptoms, no wonder you've been met with so much resistance from the medical community.  But here, you're believed and I hope that helps. 

24 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Hi @[ca...], I just used the search function and found some references which shocked me because I don't recall anyone discussing them before.  You and your daughter are educating me with these uncommon symptoms, no wonder you've been met with so much resistance from the medical community.  But here, you're believed and I hope that helps. 

It helps more than you know. Thank you.

@[Pa...]

I guess these days dr Google always comes first😆 I admit I didn't do a research as it sounded almost like sci-fi...

But in fact, we live in times where the internet is an inaluable tool for finding information🤍

I did but think it was BP related. My bp was very high and my heartrate was around 150 for most of the first year.