Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Celebrating 20 Years of Providing Support

Welcome to our 20th anniversary celebration forum!

BenzoBuddies could not operate without the efforts of all members (past and present) engaging with each other and providing support to fellow travelers.

Help us celebrate this major milestone by contributing to this forum. For some ideas of what to post, please read the pinned Ideas for Topics thread. If you have suggestions for additional topic ideas, please reply to the Ideas thread.

I eagerly anticipate reading your contributions to this new forum.

I’ve kicked off things with a post sharing some of my personal reflections.

• Like 2

I've been free of benzos for 12 years thanks to BenzoBuddies. I cannot thank this forum and all the people who supported me, held my hand when I was freaking out, listened to me, believed me. No one else understood, and my doctor totally did not get it. 

This forum got me through the most difficult part of my life. Congratulations on 20 years of "being there" for victims of benzodiazepines and medical mismanagement. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi @[...]

It has been a long time since we have seen you here. Thank you so much for coming and adding a comment.

It is humbling to hear that BenzoBuddies was of so much help to you when you needed it most.

I hope we hear more from you (in a new thread) about what you have been up to.

It is great to hear from you, especially after all these years. :)

I've been free of z drugs since 2016 - ie 8 yrs. I was a member of TRAP support forum then came to benzobuddies when it closed down.  I only managed to get off the drugs thanks to TRAP and BB, and hope BB carries on helping people for another 20 yrs - well done, everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi @[...]. It has been years since we heard form you too. I hope you are well.

As I recall, TRAP closed rather suddenly - or am I thinking of another support forum? There were quite a few forums back then. I am glad that BB was able to help you after TRAP closed. Thank you for coming back and commenting.

If you would like, please start a thread - and perhaps add some shout-outs using @mentions (they will alert the member of your post if they login (and sometimes via email too)).

:)

@[Co...]

Thank you for this wonderful site, it truly was a godsend when I came across it back in 2013. Drs didn’t really know how to decrease in a safe and effective manner designed for the individual. I had so much help and advice from many BB members along the way. 

You gave us a safe community in which we could learn and heal.

So grateful 
Gypsygal

• Like 2