Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Some Things to Talk About

[st...]

A place for musings on the mysteries of this world

"Let's give 'em something to talk about
A little mystery to figure out, babe
Let's give 'em something to talk about
How about love, love, love?"

Edited by [st...]

Psychiatry theorizes that mental 'disorders' are caused by abnormal brain chemistry.

They have no biological or chemical tests to verify such a claim.

Drugs that introduce chemicals to the brain are the standard medical treatment.

They are altering the brain in ways that can be toxic and damaging.

Edited by [st...]
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

Psychiatry theorizes that mental 'disorders' are caused by abnormal brain chemistry.

They have no biological or chemical tests to verify such a claim.

And at the end of the video they all admit they haven't cured anyone while laughing at the same time!

• Love 1

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."  - John Lennon

1 hour ago, [[s...] said:

maniacs

That Schwabie baby video gave me a good laugh before bed. Thanks!

• Love 1

On this 9/11, I’d like to pray for those senselessly lost and injured, including the first responders and those living and working around the WTC in NYC, who were not told the truth about their air quality.

world-trade-center.thumb.jpg.e376626c7d4b3a1e8a447dcc6753427e.jpg

“These exposures were largely unnecessary and avoidable,” NYCOSH Executive Director Joel Shufro said Friday. “If city, state and government officials had enforced longstanding OSHA and EPA laws during the many months of work at ground zero, thousands of workers might have been spared the serious respiratory and other illnesses that have since devastated their lives.”

https://www.ishn.com/articles/89141-safety-advocate-9-11-workers-could-have-been-protected-3-18

“The sad fact is that politics won out over sound public health principles,” Shufro said.

Since the dawn of history, being deceived always got us in trouble (benzos included). So now I have this rule: I don't believe anything anyone says, writes, or shows to me (experts included), until I do my own research and find the truth.

Edited by [st...]

Carlin nailed it.

Anthropologists say the first sign of modern humans in prehistory was art but I think it was ability to deceive.

• Love 1

Should anyone be watching and/or controlling everyone else?

Here is a presentation about just that. I especially like “It is possible to disrupt brainwaves remotely” followed by “neural signatures are unique, we can use it as a biometric” meaning they know which brain is which. :socool:

You will notice that all the fear mongering about AI and technology has new international laws as a go to solution. It’s not about protection at all. It is about gaining an ever-expanding foothold ('boothold') over human activity and to outlaw any competition or any defense against their monopoly on mind control.

I can't go for that, no can do.

It’s the best time to reclaim your brain by safely getting off drugs.

I wonder why when I asked about side effects, the doctor didn't hand me the drug insert to read. I would have been so happy with that. Of course I'd never expect him to read it to me, it's very long and I do know how to read. :2funny:

On a lighter note, here are two quotes from a book written by a medical doctor:
From “Confessions of a Medical Heretic” by Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D., 1979

p 109 - “If you suffer from emotional problems, the doctor has Valium, Librium, and other narcotics to help you get by without caring, or feeling.”

p 40 - "You should be aware of all the drugs for which the side effects are the same as the indications. This isn't as rare as you might think. For example, if you read the list of indications for Valium, and then read the list of side effects, you'll find that the lists are more or less interchangeable! Under the indications you'll find: anxiety, fatigue, depression, acute agitation, tremors, hallucinosis, skeletal muscle spasms. And under the side effects: anxiety fatigue, depression, acute hyperexcited states, tremors, hallucinations, increased muscle spasticity! I admit I don't know how to use a drug like this: what am I supposed to do if I prescribe it and the symptoms continue? Stop the drug or double the dose? What strategy lies behind using drugs like this is a mystery to me. Perhaps doctors are playing the placebo effect for all it's worth? Or maybe they are merely trying to sanctify a patient's original symptoms [83] by giving a drug that causes them? Maybe they figure the symptoms will go away when the drug is withdrawn, in the fashion of primitive rites of purification and purging? In any case, Valium is the largest selling drug in history, with prescriptions approaching 60 million a year. Maybe it deserves to be the largest selling drug in history, since, by having identical indications and side effects, it achieves what all systems of science, art, and faith strive for: Unity!"

-

• Like 1

Couple of interesting clips on excitotoxins like MSG with Russell L. Blaylock who is a retired U.S. neurosurgeon.

from Dr. Blaylock:

"* MSG is an excitotoxin, like Aspartame.

* Recent studies indicate that there are glutamate receptors found  throughout the entire body (not just the brain, as previously thought), including the heart, and reproductive organs, and bones too.

* Damage from excitotoxicity is compounded by low magnesium levels in diet. Fluoride  also  causes excitotoxicity and damage.  Mercury toxicity  is magnified when combined with glutamates. Also, when different glutamates are combined, the effect is more toxic.

* Soy concentrates are high in glutamates.

* Certain cancers have a high density of glutamate receptors, when stimulated making the cancer tumor grow much faster. if you block these glutamate receptors, cancer recovery is enhanced, including chemotherapy. NB many foods in cancer patients' diets are high in glutamates.

* Food labeling is deceptive, as there are many different names used to hide glutamates. unless it is 99.9% pure MSG, the law allows the names to be changed to other names such as vegetable extract, yeast extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein etc.. In order to disguise the MSG.

* MSG is a powerful stimulator  of production of free radicals in the body. A single dose of MSG in lab tests, results in high generation of free radicals from infancy, right through into adulthood -- from a single dose!

* MSG drives cholesterol into the blood vessel walls.

* 45 million people in USA have 'metabolic syndrome'. MSG can directly induce this syndrome, along with type II diabetes. glutamate receptors in pancreas regulate the release of insulin. Also affects lipid use in body.

* This information is hidden in the research, but is published in scientific literature but is is being ignored in the mainstream media despite extensive research. Most of this information  is not found in the clinical medical journals, rather they are found in the basic science journals. there is considerable evidence and proof for those that look.

* Visceral fat, linked to depression and sleep apnea. CLA is an effective treatment for getting rid of visceral fat.

* This problem goes way beyond what used to be known as 'Chinese restaurant syndrome'.

* Damage can be reversed, and symptoms can be cured.

* Excitotoxicity plays a major role in Multiple sclerosis,  lupus and diabetes.  Those suffering from these conditions need to avoid MSG and excitotoxins at all costs and their conditions will improve dramatically."

More excitement about drug compliance via electronic pills from a pharma ceo (to his credit, he used to be a veterinarian).

Before, good products at reasonable prices would naturally last a long time because consumers demanded it. Now, cheap products that break quickly have flooded the market. People only buy them because there isn’t much of a choice anymore. So many local small businesses that used to make quality stuff are now out of business.

So instead of making good products again, their solution is a Digital Product Passport under the guise of environmental concerns.

Once such technology is adopted with NFC chips for example, it can be easily enhanced with more invasive chips and tracking features. The funny thing is a “future of absolute transparency” will be a one way street, if you know what I mean.

I found a better clip that ties things together nicely. They claim smartphones will be in the human body by 2030, last part of video has a funny portrayal of how that would look. Well, not my body, but they can stick them wherever they like on there bodies. :idiot:

Sorry, I'm not ready for a network of bodies working together to create a new physical and digital reality.

Any time is a perfect time to withdraw from poison and to avoid any kind of mind control.

Here is an article titled: "Mind control using sound waves?"

How about some non-invasive neuromodulation? – “changing brain activity without the use of surgery – looks poised to usher in a new era of healthcare.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20181107172700/https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/11/mind-control-ultrasound-neuroscience/

The quote below from the article sounded weirdly familiar [added].

“One of the many difficulties is to know for sure that we are indeed controlling neurons with these sound waves [benzos], as opposed to damaging them. The truth is that we still don’t know how the [benzo] process works. And if you don’t know how it works, you don’t know how much [benzos] is "too much".

Here are a few excerpts from this article of mental health data collection:
https://brownstone.org/articles/iphone-now-collects-your-mental-health-data/
and audio version of article with a downloadable mp3

“The Health app built into iPhones is now collecting as much personal information on the mental health of each and every one of us as they can get a hold of.”

What could possibly go wrong?

“iPhone has developed their mental health assessment with an “educational grant” from Pfizer!”

“Pfizer manufactures and sells Zoloft, Effexor, Pristiq, and Sinequan formulations.”

“The bottom line is that Pfizer is not supplying educational grants to develop mental health assessment software for Apple out of the “goodness of their heart.” Mental health inventions via medication are a big business, and these companies are looking to profit.”

The author’s proposed solution is to turn off the sharing mode. He doesn’t mention all the other ways such info can be accessed and used. It’s not just about making money. In the near future, it could become part of a social credit system, for example. The choice is yours.

“Citizens will be on their best behavior, because we’re constantly recording and reporting everything that’s going on” this came out of the ‘Oracle’ of Larry Ellison

"Larry Ellison is the founder and former chairman of Oracle, the third-largest software company in the world."

https://www.technocracy.news/category/total-surveillance-society/

Edited by [st...]

“Who masters those technologies, in some way, will be the master of the world." - Klaus Schwab (World Government Summit 2023). 40 second vid:

Edited by [st...]

“The pain is completely buried under jargon.” George Carlin

Carlin made a good observation here that word games are being played on a massive scale, some obviously innocent but not others.

Jargon - special words or expressions that are used by a particular profession or group and are difficult for others to understand.

The redefinitions of words and conditions are not just mere misunderstandings. They can also shift the blame unto the victim, reduce severity of what is being described, or plainly just hide the truth of the matter.

For example, I noticed that some experts are already saying that withdrawal symptoms are caused by the withdrawal, not the drug. See what’s going on here? As if the patient is to be blamed for withdrawing! Do they want us to stay on the drug forever?

Can you believe that not so long ago, everyone was told that people harmed by drugs were responsible for ‘substance abuse’. Think about the meaning of that. People were blamed for “abuse” of the innocent drugs!

So later they changed it to ‘substance use disorder’. Again, it still sounds like it’s blaming the patient’s use as the source of disorder. The word disorder also conveys that there is a problem with the patient, not the drug.

It’s all false because the drug is the real problem. Something so bad to so many should be clearly called just that. Instead, they use euphemisms that always blame the victim.

Here are two more examples:

Benzodiazepine Induced Neurological Dysfunction (BIND) - a mouthful for sure and what does it mean?

• The word ‘induced’ does not mean ‘caused’. It’s soft, it only means ‘brought on’ like inducing childbirth (something which would happen anyway) so it’s not blaming drugs.
  • The word ‘dysfunction’ is stigmatizing the patient as dysfunctional or defected.

Post-acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS) - to me word ‘paws’ sounds like cute cat’s paws.

• Post-acute? Experiencing this phase can be just as bad as ‘acute’, nothing cute about it.
  • Withdrawal makes it sound like patient’s withdrawal is to blame so instead stay on drugs.
  • Syndrome also points to patient’s abnormality, not the drug being the culprit in injury.

Edited by [st...]
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

Benzodiazepine Induced Neurological Dysfunction (BIND)

Yes agree about jargon, it was invented to hide reality. 

Benzo Brain Damage would be a better label all round.  Far too simple and direct though so would be outright rejected by the medical community.

And would apply to those of us injured while still taking the drug, even before the horrors of withdrawal.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, [[s...] said:

“Who masters those technologies, in some way, will be the master of the world." - Klaus Schwab

Ah that's nice, another bedtime story from Klaus, sweet dreams!

The guy is 86 and still wants to master the world.......sad

• Love 1

5 hours ago, [[W...] said:

Ah that's nice, another bedtime story from Klaus, sweet dreams!

The guy is 86 and still wants to master the world.......sad

Right on, they want to conquer the human mind, their great final frontier!

10 hours ago, [[s...] said:

they want to conquer the human mind, their great final frontier!

Good luck with that, like trying to herd cats

• Love 1

On 08/09/2024 at 10:01, [[W...] said:

And at the end of the video they all admit they haven't cured anyone while laughing at the same time!

And counting their money!

• Love 1