Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Feeling as if I'm being pushed down

I'm getting a little worried. Almost ten months off.  I had this heavy body feeling throughout this but now it it worse. It literally feels like gravity is pushing down the back of my head and back.  Has ANYONE dealt with this?  There is also a heaviness in my joints. It's a crushing feeling. 

• Like 1

Yes. Not only in the back of neck but also shoulders, top of head, chest and legs. If i attempt to stand it crashes the knee bones and smashes the feet to the ground, it already damaged fat pad on heels, have to imediately sit. When lying in one side with one leg on top of the other it also feels it crashes the other leg and has the appearence of dead weight with no soft tissue.

Its horrible and i wouldnt be so concerned if i knew what exactly causes this.

22 minutes ago, [[f...] said:

How long have you had it go on. In my back shoulders it feels like the muscles aren't even there anymore

It started maybe 4 months ago. I feel the same way, like theres no muscles and overall soft tissue in shoulder blades and neck, like i"m carrying only the bones there with extreme effort, no weight loss though. Neck is very forward with big hunchback, can barely cant hold head. It has some injury that unables me to move head for many months now. 

26 minutes ago, [[f...] said:

Are your fat pads softer now? The bottoms of my feet are usually dry and hard, I go barefoot alot. But now they are the opposite. 

They're harder and dry and like theres no soles there, cant walk. Its devastating as i used to walk long distances everyday before i got injured.

32 minutes ago, [[f...] said:

That is exactly how mine feel. The muscles won't hole my neck in the right spot. 

Any idea if this is all due to muscle weakness and stiffness or theres more to it? 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Either head pressure pulling me down like G-force in a car or pulling me up. Comes and goes. 

On 07/09/2024 at 08:23, [[W...] said:

Yeah. Either head pressure pulling me down like G-force in a car or pulling me up. Comes and goes. 

Mine comes and goes too but lately it seems to be an every other day thing.