Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Update on Teva Shortage?

Does anyone have an update on the Teva shortage of Klonopin? Is it available yet or do you know when it will be? Any information from a pharmacist?

Thank you!

Hello @[Pa...], welcome to BenzoBuddies,

There are many posts about this issue but I was able to find this post with a simple search, if it doesn't answer your question, please avail yourself of the search function.

We'd love to know more about your situation if you care to share.

@[Pa...]

14 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Does anyone have an update on the Teva shortage of Klonopin? Is it available yet or do you know when it will be? Any information from a pharmacist?

Thank you!

I emailed tevacs@tevapharm.com about Clonazepam .5 mg for where I live (Connecticut) and got a reply stating that there have been some partial shipments to wholesalers, such as Cardinal Health who supplies CVS. This morning I called my local CVS, and the pharmacist said she has a supply. Best wishes @[Pa...] locating a supply in your area.

• Like 1

I called TEVA and they say they are on back order until November. It was first until August but that changed.