Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sleep issues!

Posting again, but does anyone have perfect windows during the day then when bedtime comes around it’s so painful to sleep I feel so uncomfortable I can’t explain it it’s like deep aching in the bones and burning… I don’t get this during the day but as soon as I lay down so much suffering… I dread bedtime 

Hi, @[Ka...], my best benzo friend from the place i live has it too. Absolutely the same plus inner vibrations. Can it be because there are too few distractions at night and you involuntarily have to listen to your body, paying attention to symptoms more? Just trying to figure out it myself.

It's odd but for her the vibrations were the first symptom to come too and just a couple of hours ago she said that they would most probably be the last symptom to leave her too. Really lol))Thank you for mentioning it, @[vo...].

• Love 1